Tutor Help Pt 3 (TodoHawksZawaYagi)

Ship: Todoroki x Hawks, Todoroki x Aizawa, Todoroki x All might, Professors x Student

Setting: College Au. Todoroki is 21, Hawks is 28, Aizawa is 36, and All Might is 54 (I know this is ridiculous, but I think this is the last part of this). Based on the age gaps from the Manga.

Story type: Smut

Top: Hawks, Aizawa and All Might
Bottom: Todoroki

Plot: Continuous of Tutor Help.

Toshinori Yagi is the President of the College. He had been in this spot for years. One day, he looked through the camera and saw something interesting.

After the whole debacle of Aizawa walking in on Keigo and Shoto. The 3 actually forgot about it. Keigo and Shoto continued their relationship as normal and Aizawa went on with his life.

One day, Shoto gets called to the President's office. He was confused, but he thought he was getting some type of reward. But when he got there, he was shown the video of him, Keigo and Aizawa having sex.

He has a choice to make. Either they all get in trouble or the 3 of them do this again in front of the President. Obviously, Shoto chose the second option.

Story: (All Might, or Yagi, is in the full muscle form)

Shoto Todoroki, a 21 year old college student who is having sex with his Calculus professor and who had sex with the Math Department Head.

Life was good for as far as he knew.

He was currently sitting at his desk doing work when he got an email.

It said: "Shoto Todoroki, I need to see you in my office. Do you have the time?"

Shoto was shocked to see that the email came from the President.

'Why is the President emailing me? Did I get an award or something?' Shoto thought as he typed his response.

"Yes, Sir. I can come now." Shoto replied.

The President then told him to come over.

So there Shoto went.

Shoto arrived at the President's office. He knocked.

"Come in." He heard from the inside.

Shoto walked in cautiously. "You wanted to see me, Sir?"

"Have a seat." Yagi told him. Shoto listened.

Toshinori Yagi is the President of the College. He had been in this spot for years. He started as a Professor and slowly worked his way up the chain.

"Do you know why I called you here, Todoroki-kun?" Yagi asked him.

"No, Sir." Shoto was genuinely confused.

"Have a look at this." Yagi said while handing him a tablet.

Shoto took it and pressed play. There he saw the video of him, Keigo and Aizawa fucking in Keigo's office.

'There was a camera?' Shoto thought, worried.

"That's a pretty serious act you three are doing there. That's an expellable offense for you, and a fireable and license taking offense for Takami and Aizawa." Yagi said as he folded his hands together.

Shoto gulped. There was no getting out of this one. Everything was on camera and this was the PRESIDENT he was sitting in front of.

"That brings us to the point of this meeting, Young Todoroki." Yagi sat back in his chair. "You have two options."