Special Outfit (Todoroki x Sero)

Ship: SeroRoki

Setting: Adult Au. They are both 24 and live together in the same house.

Story type: Smut

Top: Sero
Bottom: Todoroki

Plot: Hanta Sero and Shoto Todoroki are boyfriends. Sero has been working hard at work. While Todoroki's job was more lenient.

After Shoto sees how stressed he decides to buy a special outfit to wear for him, but ends up getting too shy to put it on. When Sero finds the outfit, things… happen.

Based on something else I wrote

Story:

Shoto had just got home from work for the day. He flopped down on the couch.

'I'm so tired,' He thinks as he got more and more comfortable on the couch.

His eyes start to close as he fully relaxes.

'Ordering out sounds like a plan today… Oh! The package came today.'

Shoto stood up and went upstairs down to the mailbox. There he found the package he was thinking about.

"I hope he liked this." Shoto whispered to himself.

He made his way back inside

He carried the package upstairs and headed over to the bed. He ripped the packaging open and dumped it out on the table.

He examined the clothes and immediately got embarrassed.

He picked up each piece of clothing.

Black Lingerie, a blindfold, and handcuffs…

He sighed to himself.

"I can't wear this… it's too embarrassing. ~////~"

He sat down on the bed and stared at the clothes. "What am I supposed to do with this now?"

He picked the thong up. "Will this even cover anything…?"

*dInG dOnG*

He panicked, throwing the thong back on the bed. He ran downstairs. 'Who is at the door?'

He opened the door to reveal his boyfriend. Sero was standing there with a bouquet in his hands and all his other stuff. Shoto could see why Sero rang the doorbell, there's no way he could open the door with all that in his

"Hanta, why do you have all that stuff?" Shoto asked as he closed the door after Sero walked in.

"These are my work things and these are for you." Sero handed Shoto the bouquet.

Shoto smiled. "Aww. Thank you, but why? Today's not a special occasion." He asked.

"Just because you deserve it." He said while grabbing one of the bags he brought.

His statement makes Shoto blush and he goes to fill the vase with water.

"I hope you haven't had dinner yet." Sero said to Shoto.

"Hmm? Why?" Shoto asked back.

"Because I had a taste for something today and I was hoping to cook together." Sero explained.

"It's your lucky day because I'm hungry." Shoto complained.

"Let's get started then." Sero clapped his hands.

They ended up making an amazing meal and had a great time talking to each other during dinner. Now they were cleaning up.

Shoto was washing the dishes while Sero was drying.