Defeated and Capture (Shoto x Red Ninja)

Ship: Todoroki x Red Ninja

Setting: High School Au (Todoroki is 16 and Red Ninja is 17)

Story type: Storyline and Smut

Top: Red Ninja
Bottom: Todoroki

Suggested by: ayakorose645

Plot:
UA high school and Seijin High School have been battling each other for years. Every year Seijin tries to jump the students from the other school. This year it was Todoroki.

Red ninja (who will be named Mori Katashi) and his other ninja friends, attack Todoroki while he's alone. Unlike in the Manga, Todoroki is defeated by the Ninjas. They take him back to a secret place and hold him captive. Katashi offers to watch Todoroki first while the others go and clear their names.

When Todoroki wakes up, he sees Katashi in front of him. Shoto argues to get let go and they go back and forth until the argument ends in something else.

Events are not like they are in the Manga, but are inspired by it.

Story:
Todoroki was walking alone through the quiet area. He and the class had gone on a field trip and somehow he got separated from his class.

At the same time, UA's rival school, Seijin High School, had also gone on a field trip to the same place. Being though the group of ninja friends was all troublemakers, they had separated from their groups on purpose.

And when they saw Todoroki walking alone, they took the chance to have a little fun.

"Ugh, is it this way?" Todoroki groaned as he walked through the maze-like area.

He was trying to find his way out but it seemed like he was only walking in circles.

"If I don't get back fast, Mr. Aizawa will be angry… if he's not angry already…" Shoto was definitely worried about that and started to walk faster.

"You'll never get out if you go that way!"

Todoroki stopped in his tracks when he heard the voice. He looked around until he saw a ninja standing on one of the many pipes in the area.

Todoroki looked at him confused and was about to ask for directions to get out. But when he saw the other ninjas climb up, he knew that they weren't there to help.

"Shit." Shoto swore under his breath.

He turned and started to run in the other direction. He had no idea who those guys were and what their intentions were.

But he didn't get far because a giant bolt landed in front of him.

He gasped at almost being crushed by it.

"Where are you going? We've not even met yet." One of the Ninjas said to Todoroki.

Todoroki turned around and realized that the red one was doing most of the talking.

"What do you want?" Shoto asked the group.

"We're bored and we want to have some fun." The Red Ninja answered. "And you, Todoroki, are our new target."

Shoto was shocked. "How do you know my name?"

"You're Endeavor's son. Of course, we know your name. Everyone does." Red Ninja rolled his eyes.

"Fair enough. But you know me, but I don't know you." Shoto replied.

"I give fair is fair." Red Ninja jumped onto a pipe that was lower to the ground.

He looked at Shoto with a maniacal expression. Todoroki could see it through his mask.

"I am Mori Katashi, 2nd year at Seijin High School." Red Ninja tells Todoroki.