Tutor Help pt 2 (TodoHawksZawa)

Ship: Todoroki x Hawks, Todoroki x Aizawa, Professors x Student

Setting: College Au. Todoroki is 21, Hawks is 28 and Aizawa is 36. Based on the age gaps from the Manga.

Story type: Smut

Top: Hawks and Aizawa
Bottom: Todoroki

Plot: Continuous of Tutor Help.

Keigo and Shoto have been having a sexual relationship for a while now. Almost every Saturday. But on this Saturday, something comes up and they miss their scheduled "appointment."

So they end up fucking in Keigo's office. But what they didn't expect is for Shouta Aizawa, Head of the Math Department, to walk in on them. And he is not happy about what he sees.

Keigo is afraid he'll lose his job, but Shoto ends up seducing Aizawa into joining them. In the end, their secret is safe.

Story:

Keigo leaned back in his chair, stretching out his bones.

He sighed. 'Ok, only one more appointment and then I'm on break until my 3 o'clock class.'

He started typing again before his mind wandered. 'I wonder what Shoto is doing?'

Keigo actually missed Shoto. You see, Shoto had to cancel their Saturday appointment because Shoto's family decided to make a surprise visit.

Even though Shoto is an adult and could do what he wanted, he didn't want his parents knowing he was sleeping with someone, and especially not his professor.

Keigo completely understood that.

But they have been seeing each other every Saturday for almost 3 months now. It had become his Saturday routine.

He felt off without it. And with it only being Tuesday, he had to wait all week to be able to hold him again.

He sighed. 'The more you think about it, the more you will suffer, Keigo'

*knock knock*

'Snap out of it, your next appointment is here.'

He took a deep breath. "Come in."

His eyes wide as he saw the person walk into the room and close the door.

"Keigo-san~"

Keigo's heart started racing. "Shoto, what are you doing here? I have an appointment coming soon."

"I am that appointment." Shoto smirked.

Keigo looked into his schedule and saw Shoto was the one who scheduled this time.

By the time Keigo looked back at Shoto, he was right in front of him, leaning across his desk.

"Why did you schedule this? You're not struggling at Calculus." Keigo questioned the student.

"Keigo-san, I'm going to be honest with you." Shoto started to walk around the desk. "I scheduled this appointment because I'm horny."

He sat down on Keigo's lap. "And I know you are too." He wrapped his arms around Keigo's neck, bringing himself closer.

Keigo put up no resistance to Shoto's actions. His hands slowly slid up Shoto's thighs to his waist, and then down to his ass.

"I won't lie and say I'm not." He squeezed Shoto's ass, earning a groan from the latter. "Missing our Saturday on such short notice threw me off."

"Me too." Shoto's breathy voice admitted. "So, let's make it up right now~"

"Huh?" Keigo said, shocked.