The Blooming Friendship

It's the last day of the festival. So many cultural programs are arranged for the entertainment of tourists. Locals are showing their talent in their prospective temporary stalls. Aarohi is trying to select some paintings for her room. Vansh is busy exploring all the local foods. Neil is trying to create some alone time for his brother, So he convinces Vansh to make a video of all of them which also engage Kairav & Nistha. Getting the chance, Abhi proceeds toward Akshu who is busy selecting some jewelry for her Badi Maa. Avoiding all the amazing things at the festival he is exploring his love. The intense look in his eyes needs no words to express his feelings. Suddenly he gets worried when some children came running towards her in a fear of his Akshu getting hurt.

AB: Oyee.....

He can't find words to alert her or he is so into her that he can't remember her name. But anyhow he succeeds in his attempt. She turned & get the hint he wanted to give. After the children passed, she paid the vendor & comes toward him. His heartbeat started beating fast with every moment of her closeness. He composes himself. He is really good at it as a doctor.

AK: Thank you, But I am not Oyee. My name is Akhsara.

AB: Sorry, that was so close. But it is not as bad as 'Methi Dana'.

Oh god. She got caught in her own word.

AB: It's ok. My name is Abhimanyu.

AK: I Know & thank you for ignoring my word, Dr.Abhimanyu.

AB: That's my name in the hospital. It's only Abhimanyu. For short It's Abhi.Can I call Akshu? (looking at her confused face). I hear it from Kairav. It is convenient.

AK: Ok.

Even though she felt a little awkward, she still nodded in her consent. They head toward the group who are waiting for them to include in the video they are making. While walking by her side he does not want to lose the chance .so...

AB: Oyee...

AK: Hoyee...

Before she can say anything, she saw the childish smile on his face. She is amazed to see this for the first time. It was so pure and his teasing expression made her feel the presence of a friend which she never made after that day. She has already encountered him at the lake & impressed by him in the treasure hunt game. They are also together for 2 days. So it does not feel uncomfortable at all. But she saw a new side of this person who hide this beautiful smile with the cover of that rude face. And in other cases, she somehow feels happy to listen 'Akshu' which reminds her of old memories.

All are gathering to take leave from these happy days. After checking out they get ready to walk for ½ Km again to reach the parking place. It was not that bad on the first day but now they are very tired.

Nistha: So sad, Why is this so short? It's time to get back to my old boring life. School ...Homework... Again school...A lot of homework.

All are enjoying the life problem of a 17-year-old girl. But they can also understand that feeling. Everyone in their life has crossed that phase when they used to think that homework is the greatest sorrow of life. But now they can understand that these were the most pleasant works. Finally, they reached their destination & get their vehicle.

Kairav: What happen Akshu?

AK: Vai, there is a rush in the Bike Section. I think a fight occurred. So it will take a little time.

Abhi also came to explain the situation. Two college guys get into a fight just because of some scratch made by one of them to another's bike. After all, they are in college. Even though Neil is a little surprised by Akshra for using the bike, he gets another chance to help his brother.

Neil: I think we should leave. There will be traffic. We should reach home before night. Girls are with us. Bhai & Akshara can come later. They will not face much traffic with their bike.

Kairav is a little hesitant to leave his dear sister to any stranger but he can't ignore Neil's point. He is actually right, Even Aarohi is surprised by his mature suggestion & convinces her brothers to trust Abhimanyu that much. Not so better but she knows him little. All take their leave while Abhi thanks Neil with his facial expression.

AB: How much time it will take?

Staff: Sir, It's solved. Just wait for 20 mins.

Looking at each other both said, "I don't think so". They placed themselves on a bench in front of a nearby tea stall to enjoy the last moment of their trip.

AB: Can I ask something?

AK: What? Why am I riding a bike even after having a comfortable car for this long journey? Don't be surprised it is the expected question from everyone when they see a girl riding a bike. I am used to this question.

(What will he say? She already read his mind. But he will definitely not ask any other girl. He does not care like others. But if it is her, he wants to know everything. But he can't explain the reason to her. So he just said," Sorry".

AK: No issue, I am not any adventure lover as you think. Due to some bad experiences, I have a phobia of Cars & my mom used to ride bikes. So I learn it, That's the story.

AB: Oh. It's good. I also think the bike is more convenient than cars. Mostly in traffic when you are busy.

(ABHI'S POV- Phobia, why? What exactly happened to you? I can feel the pain you are hiding. Because I Know that pain. But I can't ask you now. I know it is not that easy. But I hope that someday I can be that person to you to whom you can share your pain. I will try to be that person no matter how much time it takes.)

(AKSHU'S POV- Thank you, Thank you so much for not asking me. It was always the 2nd question from people after hearing about my phobia. How do you get that phobia? I was really tired of giving fake excuses. You are the first who reminds my happy memories instead of that painful night. You are not as bad as Aaru described. Maybe you have some reason for your behavior. Thank you for making me comfortable my friend.)

AK: Friends? (extending her butterfly tattooed hand.)

He can't believe that he succeeded in his attempt. He can't say about his feeling. But It is more than enough. At least he has hope rather than being rejected by her on 1st attempt. He extended his hand without realizing it. They talked about their work and laughed by remembering funny moments of their trip while finishing their last tea at Jaipur. They even enjoyed their first bike ride together but on different bikes. That blooming friendship was the first step toward their journey of love.