A Plan for a Special Day

Birla House

AB: I can't believe we get into a fight every time we meet. You know, She called me Monkey. Seriously!!! I am a goddam doctor. How can she call me ...? Do you know she left...Did not she know how difficult is it for me to make some time? No, I have to settle this first. Let's go, Neil. She called me monk... Shit..shit..shit...I can't go now. I have to climb her window. But I am so busy for the next two weeks. I may not get the chance. What should I do?  Do you have any idea? I know, Only this time...I will not bother you again. This time only...Hey,say something...

AB: Hey! Neil...(Who is busy with his phone )

Are you listening or not, I am on a serious matter ... what's so important in your phone? (Giving him a wake-up punch ). What are you watching?

Neil: Gift...

AB: Gift? For whom? Is there any b'day in our home?

Neil: NO ...Vai...It is for Valenti...ne d...a...y..( Realising his blunder)

AB: Valentine's Day !?... Oh.. I forgot It is somewhere here. But to whom you are giving the gift?

Neil: Ahh! I... I am just helping one of my friends.

AB: Oh.. Why are you so startled? Are you planning something weird? I know, In the name of adventure & fun, You guys do not think about any consequences, let me tell you...

Neil: Vai...Vai..Vai..Stop...Stop...You have gone too far. First, tell me what did you plan for my Bhabi on Valentine? ( Thank you God for giving me this dumb Vai. It saved me today.)

AB: Ahh! I ... I have no idea about Valentine's... And The thing you all do like gifts, cake ...it is all childish.

Neil: Girls like these childish things, Vai. Not everyone thinks like you. No wonder Akshara Bhabi is not happy with you.

AB: What !? Who told you that?

Neil: You...You have been ranting for the last one hour.

AB: Are you sure? will it work?

Neil: Wow! Vai... I am proud of you. I like this quality of yours, so fast in decision-making. I don't know if will it work or not. But Vai It is Valentine. You are a jerk if you don't give anything to her.

AB: You are threatening me like it is some rule written in our constitution.

Parth: You can say that.

Neil: Parth Bhaya, You are still awake?

AB: What are you doing here?

Parth: I have some work to do. I don't want to disturb Shefali, she rarely gets the chance for some sound sleep. So I came to terrece. But looks like something more important matter is going on.

AB: If you have heard, then suggest something. What should I gift her?

Neil/Parth: It is not our concern. Your girlfriend, Why should we bother to stress ourselves?

AB: Both of you😡...You can't do this to me. Please help. At least tell me what both of you decided for yours.

Neil: What do you mean? Why should I? For whom do I buy a gift? (with a terrified voice)

AB: What is wrong with you today? You are selecting a gift earlier to help your friend. What are you watching? I mean what kind of stuff?

Neil: Ohh.. Vai, it will not work. This girl is so different from yours. This will not work.

AB: Both are girls. It will help.

Neil: No Vai, They are north and south poll. They will never like the same thing. ( They even don't like each other, forget about the gift)