2. The play

There was this traditional play in our school that was celebrated every year.

Sullyoons pov:

"Yoona! Wake up sweetie its time to eat your breakfast and go to school. You will be late."

I groaned and checked my phone first.

23 missed calls from Sullyoonsgaeforgirls GC
19 notifications from Lily

WHAT THE HECK..

"HEY YOUR ROLE IS LITTLE FAIRY...WELL not really but im bidding with jiwoo if your gonna be a fairy like last time."
"BTW REMEMBER JINNI, I SAW YOU GUYS GOING HOME TOGETHER.."
"HOW DID IT GO?"
      6:23

"HEY HAVE YOU ATE YET ARE YOU AWAKE"
"HEY GAE GIRL THE PRETTY GIRL IS LOOKING FOR YOU. SHE SAID SHE WANTS TO KNOW YOU MORE."

I quickly ran to shower and ready myself to go downstairs. "Yoona dont rush! You might choke!" "Sorry, I REALLY NEED TO GO"
I shoved my food into the sink and ran to the door "BYE MOM!!"

School

"LILY!" Lily looked at me and dragged me to their place at the feild. "Wheres Bae?" "Shes on set with the populars."

The coach shouted. "OK LINE UP EVERYBODY WE WILL BE NOW ADJUSTING OUR ROLES.Jinni you will be the Main protagonist boy. Sullyoon the main protagonist girl. You two will become married in this story at the end."

I let out a shock cause MARRIED? "But sir. Isnt my husband supposed to be a boy?" "Halfy some boys arent interested in the play."

"Acting as if she doesnt like girls.." whispered Lily to Jiwoo who laughed.

The populars Haewon,Bae,Jinni looked at Lily and Jiwoo and told them to shush.

"Ok now get your costumes and get with your scripts." The coach handed out the scripts for us to practice.
Jinni looked at me and said "Good luck!" with a smile. I was blushing until it reached my ears i didnt even know if it was noticable.

"Lets practice the scripts?"
"Uhm, yes sure." So i am Lee. And you are Rei so practically Lee and Rei are from different natives so they cannot be inlove or they will die.Seems kinda deep especially when inlove with someone." Her eyes are so pretty even from any other angle what is wrong with me. Why am i suddenly so attracted to her..

"Lets try the middle part first cause the first part is tricky.I have to do physical touch tho." "Its alright,its just a play tho Jinni." She held my waist and pulled me and told her script "I really love you Rei, until death closures upon me. Even if the light is away from me i will still find a way to see you."

My body was panicking so was my heart. It felt like a thousand nerves exploded inside of me. "But, Lee. If we love eachother the towns people will perish us. We will burn at the stake." I read the script "We will run away to another world where we can be happy i promise you that."

Our faces were close to eachother i could even hear her heart beat just by her body in mine. In these scripts there were kiss scenes. I was going feral.

She had to kiss me at that time of the script. She did, a light soft one in a glimpse of an eye. She was looking at me while i was looking at her too. "This is kind off weird.." "It is." i replied. We had an eye contact for some second.

I pushed her away and said we should do the first part first and memorize to get ready.

Jinnis pov:

That was weird.

I helped sullyoon with all the parts of the play and the acting. I touched her too many times it feels weird but good at the same time. My heart races everytime i do it, does she even feel the same way?

Looking at her shes taller than me but shes really nice and fun to be with. I want to be close to her. She seems.. Really gentle. Her soft skin while i hold her hands and body and her lips that are soft. Im suddenly addicted. Like a drug.

The bell rang before we could even practice the final part.

She left the room but i sat there. My phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?"
"Its me Haewon, when are you going here its already time to go home. And can you drop kyujin for me home im leaving soon anyways. Thanks"

She ended the call. I looked at my palm where i touched her luxurious hair. Im feeling weird tender. Should i be more friends with Sullyoon.

To be continued.