3. The play p2.

Sullyoons pov:

I saw Jinni walking alone in the hallway so i decided to follow her. She looked as if she was tired, i tapped her shoulder in the back. "Hello!" i said smiling at her. She smiled back. "Why are you walking at the hallway alone instead of going out the exit?" "I should be asking you the same question Sullyoon, why arent you home yet?" "I was, but you looked alone. Are you alright?" "Yes im fine thank you for your concern."

"Dont you want to go home?"
"Im waiting for Kyujin." "Kyujin left already," "Where to?" "Home" "Oh"

"So uh, why dont we go home? Or practice maybe at your place or mine." "So its like a sleepover?" Asked Jinni "Yes, i think..?"

"If your tired you dont need to force yourself," I said. "No no, im fine lets go." "Maybe at mine?" i asked. She agreed. We walked to my house and let her meet my mother and father. She was really nice when she met my mother and father and said nice things. Then we went upstairs to my room she met my younger sister and younger brother. They wanted to play with her but i told them we were busy.

She sat in my bed. "If you dont mind me sitting here?" "Oh no i dont mind at all, feel at home" i said smiling at her. "Ah, thanks. So you said we were going to practice our roles?" "Oh, i clearly forgot about it" I face palmed myself clearly ashamed cause i forget things too easily. She chuckled and said "Thats alright" and smiled onward. I think were becoming really good friends. "Ah, have you told your parents im sleeping over?" she asked. I clearly forgot that too. I rushed downstairs and told my mother "Mom, can my friend stay over for the night?" she agreed. And i rushed back upstairs.

Jinni was walking around my room looking at my stuff. "You like plushies?" she asked and looked at me and tilted her head with that confusing look.

So pretty even when clueless. I snapped. "Um, well.. I think well not much but pretty often" "Thats kind of childish," she said. "But i do like childish" I sat beside her at my bed and told her a question. The question was about on why does she smile often around me while were talking instead of her friends.

She smiled again and said "I smile when im with people i am comfortable with them." "We only met 2 days ago and your comfortable to me that fast?" My eyes could already tell that i was visibly shocked. "Your a very nice person, so i kind of expect being comfortable with you."
I was happy while she said that about me, i have a baby face so when i smile my eyes dont show that much. She smiled so much to me too i lost count. "Maybe lets cancel our practice plans tonight and start being close?" she held my palm after saying that. My face was utterly red and so was my ears "Your temperature is hot, and you face and ears are red. Are you alright?" "No im fine, im alright." I tried to avoid eye contact looking at the walls of my room.

She let go of my hand and we ranted for hours about ourselves to get to know eachother more. We laughed so many times at our jokes or embarrassing secrets. I feel safe and glad when im with her. My heart beated fast while she looks at me
With her dark brown eyes. I flopped in my bed after we talked. I sighed. "Are you tired?" she asked. I only nodded. She layed beside me and rolled over to look at me. It feels like were in those teen romance shows where the boy practically looks at the girl and the girl lying looks at him and then eventually kisses. We are both girls so that can never actually happen.

She continues looking at me, her body and face was almost so close to mine. I want to kiss her. But that wont happen at all, she probably already has a boyfriend and all she thinks sbout me is a good friend.

Her face was getting red and so was mine. My heart forgot how to beat at that time. I was blushing i was already daydreaming about us while staring at eachother. The tension broke, she held my right hand and was partically holding my hip with no context. I didnt know if i was hallucinating or not.

My body started feeling hot. "Can i?" she asked. I didnt know what she meant by that but i only said yes to find out about what she needed to do. She leaned her face close to mine and our lips met. I dont know if i am imagining things or is this a dream of what we were doing. I just closed my eyes. Whatever it was, if it was a dream or not,id just have to enjoy it before it ends.

I could feel her fingers in my hair. She went on top of me, she caressed my cheeks while i gasped for air. "Dont you realize until now who i am?" she asked me. I didnt know what she meant. "Ive been your friend since kinder Yoona." She said while still looking at me. I couldnt believe that this woman whos kissing me is my own kindergarten friend Choi.

She landed my hand right to her chest. I felt her heart beat fast. She was blushing too. I was seperated from her 12 years ago. I was stunned when she said "Shocked are you?" she continued the kiss, it probably took long hours to end me from making out with her.

And in the way she hugged me after. I put my hands on ber cheek. I was sulked with embarrassment, she held my hand that was on her face and caressed it. I cant believe we actually made out even if it wasnt from the play. I covered my face with my pillow and she chuckled while sitting on top of me and smiled at me afterwards.

Hopefully no one will find out what we did. Im gonna be so done by my mother.

To be continued.