9."Stay with me."

(Im literally doing this while listening to Loco by itzy💀)

Third person pov:

Just 3 days. Its long enough. Said Sullyoon in her mind, she never wants to let go of Jinni. She told herself to give Jinni the best 3 days of her life.

Theyve been going where Jinni hasnt been but want to be. Amusement parks riding roller coasters, Jinnis favourite resturants, hanging out at the park talking all about whats in their life. Everything Jinni wanted.

Jinni was grateful for having a girlfriend giving reassurance to her everyday, they were treating each other equal. They saw a playground. Sullyoon ran to the swing and screamed "SWING!!" Jinni couldnt believe her eyes. Sullyoon was more excited as her "I think your forgetting whos favourite place your going to." said Jinni. Sullyoon just chuckled in happiness.

Jinni was all happy too. But couldnt forget that one day she will leave this country and never get to hold her girlfriend.

She had a stuck up gloomy face. Sullyoon landed both her palms in her cheeks squeezing them and kissed Jinni. "3 days is long enough." Said Sullyoon trying to cheer her up. "Dont you worry i will give you the best 3 days you will ever have." she said while hugging her.

It was just like deja vu.

Said Jinni in her mind. They went to Sullyoons house and comforted Jinni as she slept in Sullyoons side.

She gave a light kiss in her lips. Sullyoon slept with Jinni while hugging each other.

They always hanged out. "JINNI!" "Hm?" "A CAT!" Sullyoon held a garfeild cat "LETS TAKE CARE OF IT" the cat meowed at Jinni with its small cute face.

"What should we name it?" Jinni asked "Jinny, but its end will have an I you both will be matching" said Sullyoon with an eye smile.

Jinny smiled just by looking at her. Lost in her eyes.

Bae and Jiwoo is still acting disgusted as Lily and Haewon were annoyed. Whenever they keot flirting Bae and Jiwoo makes fun of them. Once Bae broke a chair from laughing to hard. It got backfired cause she fell.

2 more days left and its graduation. Sullyoon isnt ready yet. She doesnt want her to leave. They have been taking pictures everywhere, Jinni pictured her girlfriend. The visuals she loved about her. Like an angel sent by the lord.

She couldnt lay her eyes off of her. The only time she was happy is being with Sullyoon.

Sullyoon sat in her bed looking at all Jinni gave her. All she wanted was her and no one else.

To be continued.