"7.Jealous girl"

(ive been dead so yall.... Uh im running out of ideas n stuff so ill try updating.😈)

Third person pov:

Sullyoon became very close to her other friends and started making new ones. She gained more popularity fot her kind punctuality, on the other hand Jinni became envy to her.

Not the fact she was popular, it was the girls and boys clinging her. Sure Sullyoons oblivious and doesnt seem to notice it but Jinni wouldnt let that slide.

Jinnis pov:

"Hey Sullyoon can you help me with my homework its really hard and all..." a girl asked, she was pulling the bottom of Sullyoons blazer with a stupid pleading face to Sullyoon.

How pathetic. I said in my thoughts. That girl was annoying as a dwelled oil.

It made my blood boil. She was putting her hands in Sullyoons head and laughing looking disgusting.

I was looking at them both laughing, now she started becoming too much. She caressed Sullyoons cheek while smiling and saying "Woah your cheeks are soft unnie."

I had enough, i stood up from my chair and pulled Sullyoon to stand with her arms. "Sulli, i think i cracked something in my body can you help me fix it?"

The girl was staring at me and snobbed, that asshole didnt even know who she was being mean to. Shes just a wannabe thats all.

I dragged Sullyoon in the bathroom.

"What was that?" i asked. "What was what?" she asked. "Are you stupid!" i shouted. "That girls literally hitting on you and your gonna let her do that to you?" "Wasnt she being nice tho?" She said. "Your so gullible! You cant even see that shes showing off her ass to you and touching you like that!"

"Im sorry" she said, she looked down on me and hugged me while her chin layed in my shoulders. I wasnt in the mood so i pushed her instead and left her there.

Could you blame me? If your lover was that idiotic and someone was flirting some of us would do the same instead of bursting another level of anger to them.

I avoided Sullyoon the entire day. She kept following me around and around. I never talked to her.

Sullyoons pov:
"Jiwoo, have you seen Jinni" i asked her. "Nope" said Jiwoo. "According to the time i think shes already in the gate." she added.

"Thanks Jiwoo," i said running towards the gate. She wasnt there. I checked her locker, her stuff werent there. She left without me.

Shes probably mad.

I went home with a gloomy face eating dinner. "Whats the matter honey?" Said my Mother. "Nothing, can i go to Jinnis tonight" i asked.

"Sure hun, your brothers gonna drop you there and pick you up, or are you gonna stay overnight?" She asked softly.

"Im gonna stay, thanks Mother." My brothers name is Soobin. Hes really smart and cool and fun to be with, hes very funny too.

"Soobin!! You have to drop me to Jinnis" i said screaming down the stairs. "Alright alright calm down your pipes." he said while dangling the keys for the car while rushing down.

We went outside and told our parents we already left. We arrived at their house.

"Stay safe, i guess." said Soobin. I looked back at the car drifting away while walking to the door step.

**Ding dong**

The bell rang, Jinnis mother answered the door instead of her. "Oh Sullyoon i didnt know you were coming to visit." said her mother.

"Hello Mrs.Choi. Is Jinni here?" "Shes upstairs sweetie" she said smiling at me and closed the door. I rushed my way up to her room.

There was like a lump in her bed..
I guess shes still sleeping?

I jumped in her bed and said "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!"

It was a pillow, she wasnt there. A door opened behind me. "Did you really think i was there?" said Jinni. I looked at her.

It looked like she came out of her shower. "No i didnt, i knew you were in the bathroom. I was acting of course"

"Oh really." it looked like she was thinking of something staring at me.

"OH HELL NO" i screamed. I crawled to the other side of her bed. "COME HERE YOU GIRAFFE" "STAY AWAY FROM ME." I threw all the pillows in her face. We were chasing each other in circles in her room. Good thing she already had her clothes. Cause if it was only a towel wrapped in her, it would be worse.

"IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER THE SON THE HOLY SPIRIT AMEN ANGEL OF GOD MY GUARDIAN DEAR WHOM HIS LOVE COMMITS ME HERE EVER THIS DAY BE AT MY SIDE TO LIGHT AND GUARD TO RULE AND GUIDE AMEN" i screamed. "WHY ARE YOU PRAYING." i ran outside her room and got caught in storage room, i was practically hiding from that maniac.

I dont want to experience any more "baby making" things with her.

She opened the door. I was sitting there hopeless thinking i was safe. She dragged me all along in her room putting her hands in my mouth, i mumbled while screaming. She said "Shh"

I had no choice. I kicked her in her reproduction.

"Its basically your fault Jinni." i said. She stared at me like she wanted to kill me. "Shut up." she said, i laughed at her.

I kissed her in the lips while combing her hair with my fingers. "Can you now realize when someones hitting on you this time." she added. I nodded my head yes.

I wrapped my hands around her neck while giving a peck in her cheek. As we hugged tightly at each other we both fell asleep.

Jinnis mind:

I am a really lucky girl to have her as my own. I really do love her even if shes just as stupid as a gargoile.

<3

STAWPP I NEEDA BREAK FROM TJIS.💔💔😨