6

NONE POV:

Time skip after 2 hours:

Here things went quite opposite.
Instead of Jenny,Yn felt so tired as fuck after having multiple rounds with her so called varsity senior or dealer girlfriend Jenny.

Cause Jenny turned the whole cards of the table by shattering Yns all expectations. Yn expected Jenny to be submissive to her and let her take all the control .
But the things went quite opposite. Jenny here took the control of all the rounds they had.
And the most saddest part among that is Jenny didn't even let her touch her( Jenny).
She first tied up her both hands with the  ropes that she had  and then started to pleasure her.
It wasn't actually pleasure for Yn . It was a great tease and torture for Yn. 
Everytime Yn hoped for touching Jenny , in return she got nothing but Jenny's harsh slap on her chest or warning through her sexy kitten eyes.

Although it's the very first time, Yn experienced something so worse like that,but still she kind of liked it by one side .
She liked the way a goddess like Jenny was willingly getting physical with her and gave her the best blowjob and best ride ever.
Like even if ever Yn wants to forget these rounds she can't.
They were the best ride and blowjob for her. She felt like  nobody can give her that heavenly feelings except Jenny.
The way Jenny teased her first and then made her cum for the multiple times by giving her the best blowjob and ride ,it really got permanently saved in Yns head.
. She's so sure that it would be a memorable time for her for forever.

Yn thought about all these things and soon her eyes got closed for being dozed off to sleep.
Jenny now softly leaned near Yns body and placed a light peck on Yns forehead .
Then she whispered to Yn ,

Jen: Goodnight my baby girl . Hope you have a great time by going forward.
And I promise you love.
I won't disappoint you. I'll take your responsibility to make you remember everything about us.
I won't let you leave me this time.

Yn : (, peacefully snored )

Jen : ( placed another delicate peck on Yns lips and then whispered)
I know how much you used to love me when you were with me . At that time , I meant everything to you.

Yn :.....

Jen : We were so happy with each other,Yn . At that time, there was no one who could separate us. At that time , I was only yours and you were only mine.

Yn :.....

Jen : But then someone separated us. She came in between us and made you separated from me by making you cheat over me .
And my parents then came to me to take me back. But still I didn't go with them ,coz at that time I was carrying your love inside my womb. (Tears slipped out of her eyes as she started to reminiscing those times)

Yn :....

Jen : But you didn't know that I was pregnant with your baby as at that time I didn't inform you about that ..

Yn :... 

Jen :  We were having troubles with ourselves. We were fighting with each other over some major or silly issues. We were unhappy each other but still we weren't ready to leave each other. And at the same time you also didn't want me to leave you. You wanted to have a fresh start with me . And then you also promised me that you'll make a fresh start with me. But again you backed away.
You backed away, coz you really didn't mend your way.
You remained the same pervert,cheater .You again started to stay with that girl .  And your that girl wasn't letting you to look back at me.

Yn :....

Jen :(now tears started to fall like a waterfall)
You were so busy with her.
You never used to come back to home then  . And these all things were internally breaking me.
The time when I needed your love most ,at that time you were busy in lavishing with your another girl.
These all were suffocating me , mentally making me unstable. That time,I felt like a crazy woman who got lost in the mid way.