9

None POV :

Yn went to Jenny's bathroom. She slowly undressed her clothes and went to the bathtub with only her boxer.

She was feeling suffocating. Suffocating for not getting Jenny by her side.
Earlier the way Jenny responded to her , the way Jenny said that people's tastes change with time, Yn just felt totally shattered.
She still couldn't accept the fact that Jenny doesn't want to be with her. She doesn't want to stay with her permanently.

Yns heart ache in pain.

She laid on the bathtub full of cold water and  now immersed herself completely under the water.
She wants to calm herself,maybe permanently because all these pains now feel so unbearable to her.

So she immersed herself completely under the water and closed her eyes.

1 minutes,30 seconds passed. Yn slowly started to lose her breath. Still she didn't decide to get up . She decided to wait more and finally feel the taste of death.

10 more seconds passed , Yn was on the verge of losing all her breath when suddenly she felt a harsh pull back by someone.

Yn felt someone harshly pulled her up and took her out of the water.
She was about to look up to see the person's face but before that she felt a harsh slap on her face by someone.

After getting the slap , Yn didn't have to look up to see the person , she already understood who could the person be .

She looked down and mumbled something before the person could say something,

Yn : I'm sorry.

Jen : (now madly grabbed on Yns face and bursted out)
Why?
Why the fuck you did that?

Yn : ( only quietly looked down)

Jen : Arrrgggg!( Harshly slapped Yn more )

Yn :( only quietly took whatever she was getting)

For getting zero response from Yn , Jenny now stopped. She again harshly grabbed on Yns face and then asked ,

Jen : Answer me , Ave. Or I'm gonna kill you right now.
Answer me !( Demanded in her harsh tone )

Yn : Why is it bothering you Jen ?
You said you don't even love me ! You said your taste has changed now !( Replied coldly)

Jen : ( felt shocked by Yns response and now tears started to dip out of her eyes like a waterfall)
Oh my god ! What will I do with this girl!
( Said in frustration as tears continued to drop out of her eyes)

Yn :.......

Jen : I was just playing with you ,Ave! Why do you have to take everything seriously?

Yn :( got shook now )

Jen : Why are you so serious, Ave ?
Oh god !( Cried helplessly for not being able to deal with her stubborn lover)

Yn now started to feel guilty after knowing Jenny's response. She didn't know that Jenny was just kidding with her.

If she would know then she would never do such things. But still somehow she felt doubtful about whether Jenny really meant it or not.
So to confirm the truth ,now she nervously asked Jenny,

Yn : A-are you serious Jen? Did you just play with me?

Jen :(frustratingly got up and replied while shedding tears)
I'm done! I can't take it anymore!

Yn realized that by her misunderstanding and foolish actions she had already hurt Jenny so much.
Jen was about to leave but before that Yn came and  stopped Jenny by tightly back hugging her.