10

None POV:
Later Yn madly left the spot and this left Jenny in tension.
She was worried cause the way Yn reacted to her and the words she(Yn) said later, she (Jenny) is afraid that Yn will really do something in hasty which later will cause a big trouble for her.
So Jenny decided to follow Yn . She was about to follow the love of her life , but then Minho stopped her.

Minho : What?( Abruptly stopped Jenny)

Jen :..(got startled)...

Minho : What are you doing Jenny? And . Where are you going?

Jen: ( removed Minho's hands off from her body and said)
It's none of your business !( Coldly replied)

Minho :( got shook) Are you serious, Kim Jenny?
Are you seriously going to follow that jerk ?

After hearing what Minho called the love of her life , Jenny just gave a death glare to him.
Minho looked into Jenny's eyes . He literally felt shivered by seeing the way Jenny was glaring at him like a heartless person.
Minho immediately backed away and looked down . He somehow felt threatened by just Jenny's that one look. So he hung his head down and apologized in his obvious nervous tone,

Minho : I-I'm sorry Jenny.

Jen : You better not repeat it ever again!( Warned in a Cold tone )

Minho :..O-oK..

Jen : Otherwise I'll not hesitate to send you to hell.

Minho : ( got more shook and paused )

Jen :( madly left the spot)

Later Jenny searched for Yn at Yns apartment,at her home too but she couldn't get Yn there at all.

Time skip after a week:

Now it's been a week since Jenny never seen Yn at her varsity.
She felt extremely worried now. She doesn't know why but she was definitely feeling something very bad is going to happen soon. 
And today she found her thoughts being true.
She again felt like she was going to lose her life when her father informed her that Yns mother had been looking for a girl for Yns marriage. Although Yns father didn't agree with her opinion. But still she has already chosen Eun for Yn. And soon Yn is going to marry her.

Currently Jenny is with her uncle Kim Xiun.
Her uncle Xiun is a top underground mafia of Korea. Because of being a mafia Jenny's father never bothered to keep any contact with his own blooded brother. But only Jenny kept it.
But there's also a big secret of her for doing that.

Jen's uncle: What do you think Jen ?
Don't you think that it's the right time where you should use your power now ?

Jen : ( glared at her uncle & coldly asked )
What do you mean uncle?

Jen's uncle:( gulped hard at Jen's looks but still said )
L-look dear . Don't misunderstand me.
I just wanted to say that, from my source I was informed that,Ave is going to get married with Eun .
She's even mentally prepared herself for that.
So I guess it's now your time to use your power.

Jen shut her eyes in frustration and greeted her teeth. After a minute of thinking hard she clicked her tongue to speak ,

Jen : No , I can't use that for now !
If I disclose everything right now,then it'll be more difficult for me to get her back !( Calmly replied)

Jen's uncle: ( got surprised by seeing Jenny so calm headed now )
Wow! It's really surprising to see you this calm for the very first time regarding Yn, honey.

Jen : ( just coldly looked away from her uncle)

Uncle :( continued) But I really appreciate it . It's good. And I'll suggest you to always keep calm like this.