8

NONE POV:

Jenny now coldly looked back at Yn and then asked ,

Jen : What do you exactly want, Ave ?

Yn : ( firmly hold on Jen's waist and whispered sincerely)
Let me love you and make me remember about my past , babe !
So that I can realize my mistakes and can modify myself for the better of us.

Jenny indeed noticed the honest and sincerity in Yns tone . She indeed realized by seeing Yn in these days that Yn actually doesn't remember anything about their past. She even doesn't have any clue that who separated them and with whom she cheated on her.
Jenny noticed that the Eun who was actually responsible for their this separated relationship is now lavishly living with Yn .
And Yn still doesn't have any clue about that. For multiple times, Jenny tested Yn to know that either Yn really lost her memories or she's just acting to have memory loss ,so that she can again get back to her( Jenny) life .
But every time Jenny tested Yn, she found that Yn isn't lying actually. She actually had a memory loss.

So this thing kinda hurt Jenny by seeing how desperately Yn is now trying to get her back ,for having a half memories and how she's just shoving her away.

It's not like Jenny doesn't want Yn back in her life ,she indeed wants her. She knows that how actually Yn is . She knows Yn better than anyone else coz they've been together since their childhood.
And they've been dating each other since Jenny was 14 and Yn was 10 years old only.

So Jenny believes that,there's literally no one  in this world who'll know Yn better than her or who'll know her better than Yn.

And that's why she indeed wants the person she first fell in love .
But she doesn't want the short-tempered and pervert Yn back. She wants her old calm headed, childish yet honest Yn back in her life with whom she first fell in love .

She knows that even if she wants she can't get someone so perfect like Yn in her life. 

All the sweet memories they had together still come in Jen's visions.  She still remembers how gently and calmly Yn used to handle her tantrums or tempers.
And how protectively she used to keep her with her.
She knows that no one can understand her better than Yn .
And within this very short time,she had so many good memories with this person that these good memories can  easily erase the bad memories that they had together in their life. 

Jen : Really?

Yn : .....

Jen: Do you really want me to make you remember about your past,Ave?

Yn : Yes, Jenny . I really want you to make it!

Jen : Fine then. Which part you want me to make you remember?
Our love or fight?

Yn :( thought hard and then replied)
I know about our love, just make me remember about our fight.

Jenny harshly placed two harsh slaps on Yns face. Yn got shook by getting such unexpected harsh treatment from Jenny.

Jen : Do you remember the test of our fight,Yn ?
Do you now  remember how does our fight used to be ?

Yn :( only looked down and then quietly asked)D-did I used to treat you like this?
Did I used to s-slap you?

Jen : ( coldly replied) No . You never did .
You never used to hurt me physically but you used to torture me mentally which was worser than these slaps .

Yn:......

Jen : But since you're a shameless human. My no harsh words or insults affects you, so I decided to hurt you like this.  So that you can realize how I used to feel at those times .