11

TIME SKIP TO THAT NIGHT :

Yn : Eunie, I'm going out to bring the groceries now.

Eun :( came before Yn and softly asked Yn while placing her hand over Yns chest ) Are you sure you don't want me to accompany you there?

Yn :( shook her head as no)
No. It's fine. I can manage it by myself. You just stay at home and take some proper rest. You really need that now.

Eun : ( placed a light peck on Yns lips and whispered)
Ok. But make sure to come back soon.

Yn :( reassured Eun with her soft tone)
Don't worry. I'll make sure of it.
Till then, you can take a rest at our room or wait for me there .

Eun :( softly smiled at Yns words and replied)
I'll prefer to wait for my husband!

Yn : ( blushed at Eun's words and stuttered)
O-ok. Bye.

Eun's heart warmed by seeing the blushing Yn & so she softly smiled back at Yn and said,

Eun :See you soon, sweetheart.

Yn sweetly bed bye to Eun and then left the apartment.

She went downstairs at the parking slot to grab her bike when suddenly she noticed a group of people wearing black masks and black caps are following her..
Yn bravely turned around to them to face them.
That particular group of people now stopped on their track.

Yn bravely asked while balling up her fists for being ready to beat them up,

Yn : Who are you? Why are you guys following me?

That particular group :( maintained pin drop silence)

Yn got confused by their such silence. She was about to say something more but before that she felt someone blindfolding her from behind and now firmly grabbing on her body.
Before Yn could understand the situation and react wildly, someone suddenly plunged a sharp injection into her neck.
Soon Yn started to lose her senses. But before she completely lose it she hard a male voice in a commanding tone,

Someone : Take her to my place.

TIME SKIP AFTER 48 HOURS :

Yn finally woke up from her deep sleep of 48 hours. She slowly opened her eyes and found herself to a new place. She slowly tried to get up but then she realized her hands and legs are being tied up by some shackles.

Yns heart shook at this point. She realized that she might've been kidnapped by someone. So she somehow managed herself to sit up and then started shouting for help.

Soon she heard some footsteps coming closer to the main door of her room.

Yn desperately waited for the person to already come in and help her. But soon all her dreams shattered my seeing a familiar face popping in the room from the door.

The face kinda shocked & confused Yn.

Yn : J-Jennie?

Jennie came forward with a soft smile and she sat beside Yn on the king sized bed.

Jen : Hey my little bird.
How was your sleep?

Yn :( ignored Jennie's questions and madly asked)
Jennie. What the hell is going on?
Why did you kidnap me?

Jen : (sighed and again asked another question)
Is your head still hurting, sweetheart?
Do you want some meds?

Yn : (got more mad by seeing Jennie's ignorant attitudes and niw she growled) Jennie. Don't ignore my questions. Answer me!