12

None POV:

Time Skip After a Year:

Days passed. Yn felt so miserable by Jenny's treatment. She failed to cope with her bipolar girlfriend's attitude.
Sorry. It's not 'girlfriend' anymore. It's now 'wife'.
Now she's married to Jenny.
If you think Jenny forced her to marry her then you're wrong.
Rather here, this marriage happened in full of Yn's consent.

At first, Yn didn't want to marry Jenny as after her kidnap, she found out the true form of Jenny.
She found out how Jenny bears two different personalities in her.
Every day Yn used to feel so shocked and helpless by facing Jenny's those two sides. One is Jenny's super caring side, which every person wants in their life as a life partner. And another is her super beast side, which no one ever wants to face in their life.

At one time Jenny hurts her like a crazy psycho by physically abusing her whenever she disobeys her and at the other time, she takes care of her like a super caring wife.

These all were mentally sickening Yn. She never expected a beautiful kitten like Jenny to turn out like this. Like a beast hiding under beauties.

But then again, sometimes Jenny's those aggressive behaviors attract Yn so differently.
Although the tortures were unbearable, still Yn found different attraction and satisfaction in Jenny.

That's why after 2 weeks of living under Jenny's cage, when Yn found out that, Jenny's parents caught Jenny's crime of kidnapping her and they were planning to ground Jenny at home, instead of being super happy for being finally free, Yn got suddenly felt so desperate for Jenny. She got insane.

She literally fought with her parents who rescued her from separating her from her girlfriend.

Nobody still knows for which reason, but Yn seemed so desperate for Jenny.
She wanted Jenny at any cost, even though Jenny just abused her badly when she caged her.

At one time Yns desperation went to such an extent that Yns mother started to think that maybe Jenny had cast something black magic or something on her daughter. And that's why now her daughter is acting so abnormally without Jenny.

When everyone was against Jenny and Yns relationship, at that time, Yn alone fought against everyone and asked Jenny to marry her.

Jenny didn't think twice. She indeed agreed to marry the love of her life.

And they fixed a date for their marriage.

Everyone was surprised by these except for Yns father. He was looking kinda neutral regarding this marriage.

Then after one month of those incidents, with everyone's blessings, Yn married Jenny.

A year passed.

Life went so busy for the newlywed couple.
Yn again rejoined her varsity. And Jenny had already completed her exams.
Right now Yn is laying on the bed and was thinking of a way to get out of the hell which she's currently facing because of Jenny. Now all she just wants is to elope from this mansion and stay out of her home for a few days.

A sudden click of the doorknob was heard. Yn looked towards the door and found her wife softly looking at her wearing a soft smile.

Yn thudded her head back to the pillow and closed her eyes in frustration.

Jen: Hey honey. ( let herself in and then shut the door)
What's up? (asked in her sweet tone)

This sweet tone! Yn sighed after hearing this sweet tone of her wife. Only for this sweet tone, now she's trapped in this hell.

Now this sweet tone does not feel sweet to her anymore. Now it only feels like a sweet poison to her which looks great from the outside but is worst than hell from the inside.