13

None POV:

Yn went to the bathroom and took a cold shower only. Because she doesn't want to jerk off without Jenny. She wants to save herself for Jenny because she's literally crazy for this girl.
She literally can do anything to end up with this girl till the end of her life.

Finally after a long cold shower Yn came out of washroom.

At the bedroom she found her getting ready for her working hour. Yes. Jenny had already passed her varsity and now she's working as a professor in her father's institution.
As usual she was looking hella hot with those jean's colored balzer and pants.

With a soft smile Yn leaned near her wife from the back and softly pecked on her nape

Jenny softly hummed and smiled after feeling her wife's lips on her nape.

Yn : Already ready for the classes, Mrs. Kim?

Jen: Yeah. You better be too. It's already 7:30 am.

Yn was feeling tired of getting punished by Jenny last night and not getting a proper sleep for the whole night.  So she thought of skipping the classes of today. But for that she knows she needs her wife's approval first.
So,

Yn: (yawned tiredly and then asked)
Hon. Can I skip today's classes, please? I'm really tired and my back is hurting.

Jenny coldly looked away from Yn . She knows Yn might be tired because of the punishment but she still doesn't want to leave her alone at home as she's afraid Yn might cheat on her with any other girls in her absence.

Jenny is still insecured about Yn. So she never allows Yn to stay alone anywhere without her. Not also ever leaving her with the housemaids.

So she said,

Jen : No.
You need to attend the classes. Your class attendance and performances are getting too low. So you better dress up to get ready for the varsity.

Yn : ( knew Jen won't let her stay but still she tried for the last time)
Babe please.
Try to understand me. I'm really too tired for this. I need sleep. ( tried to insist)

Not within a few seconds Yn got shocked after getting pinned against a wall by Jenny.

Jenny harshly grabbed her neck and chocked her,

Jen:  You want to cheat on me, you freaking bustard? Do you want to spend your time with another girl in my absence?

Yn : ( tried to catch her breath and then replied)
N-no, Jen. Y-you got me wrong!

Jen: You're still daring to bargain for this!( Growled on Yn)

Yn: ( got more afraid of his crazy wife and then quickly replied)
N-no. No, Jen.  I-I promise I won't bargain again. I'll just go to the varsity with you.

Jen:( now released Yn) Good decision

Yn: ( catched her breath and thanked to God for saving her for this time from her wildly reflexive wife)