Adjustment

Heyoooooo hru? Hopefully good 😊

Anyways let's get to the story :)

Warnings:
•past trauma
•mentions of rape
•eating disorder(purging)
•mentions of abuse
•trust issues
•self harm
•neglect
•cursing
•grammar errors

If you're not comfortable with those things please don't make yourself uncomfortable :(

Anyways stay safe! Enjoy!
-Nooneofinportance

The family reached their house finally, all of them seemed to be so happy that Tommy was now here. Tommy, who had fallen asleep, was scared of what these people would do this time. He couldn't trust anybody, they all hurt him and betrayed him. Once Phil parked the car in the lot, Tommy darted awake and was breathing pretty heavily. Techno looked at him confused. Wilbur opened the door for Tommy and smiled bright.

"Welcome home Tommy! What do you think?" Wilbur excitedly yelled, Tommy slowly stepped out the car and looked at their house.

He widened his eyes, 'they're fucking rich!-' he thought as he looked at the house in amazement. It was a big white mansion with pretty decorated trees surrounding it nicely. Tommy faked a smile and tried to speak, but fear and nervousness took over. He closed his mouth.

Phil looked at Tommy "I'm so glad you're here,mate" he smiled, and they lead Tommy inside and it was HUGE on the inside

Techno laughed at Tommy's reaction, then techno sat down on the couch and got out his phone, scrolling through something. Wilbur hugged Tommy, making him flinch and freeze in place.

"Ahhhhh! Let's goo! I have another brother!" He pulled away from the hug, Tommy tried to make himself look as happy as possible

Phil softly spoke to Tommy "if you need anything mate, we are here" he touched his shoulder calmly

Tommy flinch and almost cried, 'he's going to rape me. Oh no. Please no.' Tommy shut his eyes tightly bracing for him to take his clothes off. But nothing happened and he perked an eye open.

"Well Wilbur go show him his room!" Phil smiled "I'll make dinner in the meantime"

'Not like I'll actually consume it, it always ends up in the toilet..' he looked at Wilbur waiting for him to take him to his room

Wilbur smiled and grabbed his hand to take him to his room, Tommy jumped and follow shyly and became shaky. Wilbur passed a small table with a planted pot, Tommy accidentally hit it with his hip, making it fall. Wilbur heard it fall and turned around quickly. Tommy realized the plant pot broke and shook, he was crying by now.

"I-I'm sorry!..I didn't mean to h-hit it! Please don't" Tommy balled his eyes out, pleading to Wilbur. Tommy braced himself to get hit by Wilbur.

"Oh no! That sucks! It's okay Tommy, don't worry I can clean it up. Don't cry, it's just an accident" he calmly said, and pet Tommy's head.

Tommy wiped his tears and looked shocked at his reaction, he believed him then realized it could be manipulative. Like the rest. Wilbur smiled softly and genuine, then walked down the hall to find his room.

"There we go! I'll let you get situated! And I need to clean that up, which is okay! Accidents happen, I'll call you for dinner" he smiled and walked off

Tommy looked in front of him and opened his door slowly, it was a big room! And for him!? He was confused, they usually put him in a small room or a cellar, or under the stairs. He was confused. Tommy stepped in his room and put his stuff down and sat on the bed. He sighed and covered his eyes.

He got up quickly and sighed through his bad, he took out his box cutter. He found it in a cellar he was put in once. He walked over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

Pulling his sleeves up, revealing tons and tons of scars. he pressed the box cutter against his skin, leaving a mark and a small trail of red blood fell of his fresh cut. He winced and a tear left his eye. He did this 20 times on each wrist, blood was everywhere and he did his best for it not to drip anywhere. He walked out the bathroom and dug in his bag getting bandages.

Wrapping his wrist now, he layed down on the bed sighing, scared out of his mind.

~timeskip~

"Dinners ready!" Phil called out

"I got it dad!" Wil walked upstairs to get Tommy

He opened the door to a sleeping child and Wilbur smiled. He walked over to the bed he was asleep in and poked him til Tommy woke up. Tommy flinched and sat up.

"Dinners ready bud" he walked to the door

Tommy got up and walked out the door with Wilbur, all the way down to the kitchen. Tommy stayed Silent as the family sat down and shared the food around. Phil handed him a plate with mashed potatoes and chicken. Tommy looked up fake smiling, he picked up his fork and ate it...all.

Once the family finished eating Tommy felt so nauseous.

"Pretty good dad" techno said calmly

"Thanks!" -P

"Let's watch a movie eh?" -W

"I don't see why not" -Tech

"Yea sounds good! What do you think Tommy? -P

"....yeah, I need t-to use the bathroom, b-be right back.." he faked a smile and walked away

The happy family nodded and sat down on the couch, waiting for him to return.

Tommy walked to the bathroom slowly and leaned over the toilet gagging violently. He finally purged it all into the toilet, coughing and gagging. He got up and went to the sink he washed his mouth out and sat on the floor holding his stomach. He sighed and got up, walking out the bathroom and joking his adoptive family.

They all smiled seeing him return and Tommy took a seat next to Wilbur.

De end lol
Hope you enjoyed my friendos

Stay safe and stay hydrated <3
-Nooneofinportance