"This one!"

Welcome to the first chapter! Hope you enjoy!

Warnings:

•Trauma

•Neglect

•Self hate

•Bullying

•Fat shaming

Enjoy!

-nooneofinportance

~3rd person with Phil~

Phil waited for his kids to get home to surprise them. He was going to take Techno and Wilbur to get a brother. He felt like they were growing up so fast and he wanted another one, also Wilbur would talk about all the time how he want a littler brother to have. He wasn't so sure about Techno's reaction, but it has to be good! So Phil waited excitedly to surprise them.

one he heard the creak of the door slowing opening Phil ran straight up to the door, Wilbur jumped back and screamed as Techno walked in, no reaction. Phil kinda laughed to himself.

"Dad jeez, what the fu-...fudge!" Wilbur hesitated and Phil gave him a glare, but went back to looking happy. Techno say down on the couch and looked at Wilbur with a smirk. Wilbur responded with sticking his tounge out.

" Guys! I have a surprise, so sit on the couch and I'll tell you! " Phil said having excitement leave his voice, and Wilbur looked at him for a second and slowly sat down and techno looked intrigued.,

Phil walked in front of the two boys and smiled even wider. Techno raised a brow, and scooted closer. Wilbur looked at phil very confused.

"So..you know- well, I 'll just get on with it! You're getting a brother!!" Wilbur and Techno looked shocked "we will choose and pick him up today!! What do you think?" Phil smiled and looked at his children

Wilbur stood up and cheered having the biggest smile on his face " Yes!!! Finally! Whoo-hoo! " He ran over to Phil and hugged him.

The two hugging looked at techno, he smiled but was trying to hide it.

"A child, sounds good I guess..is it an orphan tho?" Techno smirked and laughed. Phil grabbed him and pulled him in the the hug, eventually he hugged back but only slightly. "Yes, yes it is, but you can't murder this one" Phil smiled, techno whispered 'darn it' under his breath, and Phil ± wilbur laughed.

~ With Tommy 3rd person~

Tommy was on the floor scrubbing it with all his might.

"Clean the fucking floors, you self-centered, fat, annoying child, at least do this right! ugh! " a random adoption lady screamed at Tommy. She kicked his bucket over, water spreading all over the floor. But he looked down and kept scrubbing. She walked away because the doors were opened by an unknown family.

Tommy finished cleaning the floors, but all he was ready for was to be yelled at and to not be fed. Not like he'll eat it anyway. He picked up his things and got up. He walked to the faculty closet which is right next to the bathrooms, that is the next place he has to clean. He opened the door and put things down with a sigh.

"Fucking useless waste of space.." Tommy whispered to himself. He picked up a new bucket a sponge, then walked to the door and out the door. He closed it and took a few steps toward the bathroom. Before stopping and listening to the family that walked in. Intrigued, he was still shaky and scared.

~With philza, wilbur , and techno, 3rd person ~

"Why thank you! We are all so excited!" Philza told the man in the front office with a great happy voice.