Panicky times

Hope you are enjoying this book, I really love reading the comments on this book 🥹

And thank you: JustReading_Things
thanks for your support on this book, it's everything to me, love you friend ❤️

Warnings
•talk about SA
•talk about self harm
•pedophile
•panic attack?
•cursing

Enjoy 😉

-Nooneofinportance

Tommy found himself staring at his past abuser, who adopted him once, he stared at them in horror. Then all of a sudden the lady know as Chelsea staring smirking flirtatiously and looking towards Tommy, the husband, Bobby, stared at him with a angry intimidating face. The two stared at Tommy for a long uncomfortable amount of time, Tommy looked away and tried to act calm, sweat dripped down his face.

Tommy not realizing he had fallen behind his family, he looked to the side his mind racing with all the memories he had with them, the terrible memories. The one he most remembers is when Chelsea forced Tommy to have sex with her, he complied but in the end she raped him and Bobby found out, they both blamed it on Tommy and kicked him out.

The small skinny boy froze up once a hand touched his shoulder, he slowly looked up to see Bobby, a very large man, but also the husband of Chelsea.

'Fuck!' Tommy thought as tears dwelled in his eyes, he didn't know what to do he was just frozen, staring at him. Bobby gave him a intimidating look as he dropped his hand away from Tommy.

"Where have you been you little whore, out raping more wives of people?" Bobby said with a angry tone of voice. Chelsea stood behind him smirking at Tommy.

Tommy looked at the two in horror, he turned over to see Chelsea and felt uncomfortable, he looked back up at Bobby, still frozen he tries to make words come out of his mouth as his breathing quickened.

He mumbled out words quietly and slowly, he didn't know what to do. It was all so overwhelming and scary, all the thoughts of his time with them raced through t his mind anxiously. The noise around him seemed to grow louder as he sweat and shook.

Bobby rose his fist angrily ready to hit the kid for not answering. Tommy saw the fist and panicked, he did honestly expect this to happen but not so soon. Tommy tried to move but he was too scared and frozen. Once Bobby's fist collided with Tommy's face harshly, Tommy fell to the ground tear started to fall down his face, he was shaking while looking up at them in horror.

"B-babe I got this...I-I'll face him..." Chelsea looked at Bobby anxiously but confidently.

"Are you sure! I mean he...raped you!" He turned to his wife and held her hands looking at her worried.

"Yes I am, you need to face your fears sometimes hehe..." She said sadly and then turned to Tommy looking at him seriously.

Tommy looks at them both horrified, the pain from the punch on his face throbbed as he stared at them. He started to shake and feel dizzy, Tommy blinked to keep awake even though he just wanted to disappear in this moment. The overwhelming fear shivered through him as the lady walked up to Tommy and looked down at Tommy on the ground, wounded from the punch on his face. The husband didn't see her face so she smirked at him biting her lip.

Tommy's breathing started to pace faster as the stared at her unable to do anything from the uncontrollable fear that rushed through him. Tommy wanted to run, scream, get away, anything but he couldn't move he was just frozen staring at her horrified.