Feelings

Hope you enjoy this!
Thanks for 1k reads! Love y'all and sorry for not updates

Warnings
•trauma
•grammar errors
•cussing
-Nooneofinportance

Tommy flopped on his bed letting out a long sigh, wow what a day. They spent the rest of the day riding rides and eating delicious food. Tommy almost completely forgot about his little incident, he had a blast. Man, this is the most fun he's had in a while, he sure did miss it.

Tommy smiled and stared at the ceiling replaying the day in his head over and over. Aw man, he's so glad he met that boy Jacob. And then he met Toby and Mollie. Tommy's smile kept growing the more he thought about it. He grabs the pillows next to him and rests his eyes, he giggles like a girl with her crush and kicks his feet.

Meanwhile Phil is downstairs in the couch, he grabs his phone slowly. He dials a couple numbers before he hears the ringing of his phone.

Click!

Phil puts the phone up to his ear "Hello! I just needed something to ask of you, sorry for calling so late" He told the other person on the phone.

A woman was heard from the other end of the phone "Oh it's no problem, what might you need, Phil?" Phil sighs and smiles dispite no one being around.

"I need a little help. You know how I adopted a sweet little boy, he's about 15 years old." Phil said as he started to walk around the living room a bit. "But the thing is, he shows signs." Phil frowns and walks away from the stairs. Not wanting Tommy to hear.

The woman pauses for a moment. "What kind of signs, hon?" She asked a hint of worry was heard.

"Kristen, I think something bad happened to him. I don't know what. But something" Phil sighed.

Kristen sighed aswell. She sounded quite worried now. "Well I'm almost home from my trip. So he can finally meet his adoptive mother. Once I'm home I'll see what I can do. Or we" She smiled to herself.

Phil beamed. "Wait you're coming home? Since when? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Phil chuckled at the scene.

"Well I wanted it to be a surprise!
Silly" Kristen had a playful tone of voice.

"That's great! Should I tell the boys?" Phil asked and he put his tone quieter.

"Hmm, how about don't. They'll be happy to see me. And I want a little shock for them" She lightly giggled.

"Okay I won't tell them...But wow, I'm so glad your coming home." Phil couldn't help but smile.

"Yes yes. It's getting late though, Phil. So I better get going. I have a big flight tomorrow! Going from California all the way to Brighton!" She said with a beaming voice.

"Alright then, dear. Sleep well, I love you." Phil went and sat on the couch, his voice got a little louder since their was no longer a need to hide the conversation.

"Love you too." She hung up the phone with a beep.

Phil smiled to himself as he put his phone down. He reached over to grab the remote and turned the tv on.

Tommy gasped. He shot awake and sat up quickly. Sweat pooled down his face. His mouth had the taste of dryness. Tommy groaned.

Another bad dream.

He got up slowly and walked to the bathroom in his room. He kneeled by the sink and washed his face and he rinsed his mouth. Tommy groaned.

In the morning Tommy felt a bit better than last night. He just was a bit shaky. So he slowly went down the steps and into the kitchen while he was in his PJs. He saw Philza cooking something in a black pot. It smelled good, like either it was bacon or sausage. Tommy timidly sat down on one of the stool chairs and looked at Phil do his work of making breakfast.

Phil noticed Tommy but didn't turn around "So someone called me this morning." Philza said with a flat tone.

Tommy blank face quickly turned into a dreading expression. His face fully plummeted, he sweated. True terror grew inside him.

"W-what is it..?" Tommy looked around with an awkwardly smile. Phil noticed him and beloved the nervousness that kind of tone brought the small boy. So Phil quickly smiled and waved his hands in front of him.

"On no its nothing bad- sorry, mate." Phil chuckled. "You know your friends? What...?" He tried to think of their names but didn't k ow. "The girl and the two boys?"

Tommy's mood changed to happy, he smiled softly. Ah yes the people that made his life feel meaningful and made him feel like he wanted to truly live. Tomm then nodded in Phil's direction.

"Well, Toby's mom called me and talked about making plans." Phil said and turned around setting up a couple plates and putting the bacon on the plates.

Tommy beamed happily without realizing it. "Phil, when? Where? How?...wait no seriously how did you get her number?" The small British boys mood changed to a funny serous tone.

Phil lightly chuckled and slid the plate in the direction of Tommy. Tommy looked down at the food and was a bit amazed. So, he grabbed a piece of bacon and started to chomp on it. He felt the sickness in his stomach, so he put the bacon down. Tommy smiled at Phil to make him feel reassured that it was good, the bacon was good, it's just Tommy couldn't handle food anymore.

Phil turned to Tommy looking at him with a small smile. "I know Toby's mom personally, so her and Molly and what..was it Jacob? All got together to make plans with you" Phil smiled and walked around the counter and stood by Tommy.

Tommy turned around in his seat, barely eating, but munching on small bites of bacon. He looked at Phil with a little happy smile and a pink tint on his cheeks.

"So what do you say, Tommy?" Phil asked tilted his head with a large grin.

"Well, yeah! Of course!" Tommy nearly shouts in a happy manner. Gosh, he was really getting comfortable. Tommy kinda felt awkward after nearly shouting in glee, but he looked up to see Phil chucking and smiling at his reaction. This calmed his nerves and Tommy smiled back.

Wait for the next chapter 🫣🫢
Time to snooze 🤤😴

Stay safe stay hydrated
-Nooneofinportance