𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

BOY : "Baba..."

MAN : "Yes , my son."

BOY : "Tell me a story."

MAN : "Which one ? "

BOY : "The story of home."

"Millions of years ago...a meteroite made of vibranium...the strongest substance in the universe...struck the continet of Africa...affecting the planet of life around it.And when the time of man came , five tribes settled on it and called it Wakanda."

"The tribes lived in constant war with each other until a warrior shaman received a vision from the Panther Goddess Bast who led him to the heart shaped herb a plant the granted him : superhuman strength speed and instincts.
The warrior became king and the first Black Panther , the protector of Wakanda .
Four tribes agreed to live under the king's rule ,but the Jabari tribe isolated themselves in the mountains ."

"The Wakandans uses vibranium to develop technology more advanced than any other nation.But as Wakanda thrived , the world around it descended further into chaos . To keep vibranium safe , the Wakandans vowed to hide in plain sight , keeping the truth of their power from the outside world ."

BOY : "And we still hide , Baba ?"
MAN :" Yes ."
BOY : "Why ?..."

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑹 : "The tiny nation of Wakanda is mourining the death of it's monarch , King T'Chaka . The beloved ruler was one of many confirmed dead after a terroist attack at the United Nations a week ago . The suspect has since been apprehended . Though it remains one of the poorest countries in the world , Wakanda does not engage in international trade or accept aid. The succesion of the throne is expected to fall to the oldest of the king's 2 children Prince T'Challa ."

T'Challa continued to look that the large screen as he held his Black Panther head piece in his lap .

"My Prince , coming up on them now ." Okoye spoke up.

Okoye and T'Challa were on a mission to get Nakia , daughter of Yaa , to bring back to Wakanda .Their location is Sambisa Forest , Nigeria .

Okoye then came out of the seat and picked up her spear but T'challa stopped her .

"No need Okoye , I can handle this alone"

"Hmm" she then reluctantly placed back her spear .

"I will get Nakia out as quickly as possible ." He said as he looked up at Okoye .

Okoye then handed T'Challa EMP beads with a slight grin on her face .

"Just don't freeze , when you see her ."

"What are you talking about ? I never freeze." He said as he placed on his head piece and came out of the Talon Fighter .

After the mission , Okoye , T'Challa and Nakia were arriving back to Wakanda in the Talon Fighter.

They arrived inside of Wakanda and landed on the ground .

Queen Ramonda , Princess Shuri and Ayo were waiting as they all came down the steps of the aircraft.

Nakia greeted the two "Queen Mother...Princess" she said as she bowed . " My comfort for your loss "

"Thank you Nakia , It is so good to have you back with us "

Nakia smiled warmly at Queen Ramonda .

"Take her to the River Province to prepare her for the ceremony " Okoye said the Ayo as she replied to Okoye"Yes , General" and took Nakia to the River Province .

"Did he freeze?" Shuri asked .

"Like an antilope in headlights "Okoye said with a big smile on her face .

Shuri laughed as T'Challa spoke " Are you finished ?" Okoye winked at Shuri as she stomped her spear to the ground to take the Dora Milaje away.

"So surprised to see my little sister came to see me before our big day "

"You wish ! I'm here for the EMP beads I've developed an update ."

"Update ? No. It worked perfectly ."

"How many times do I have to teach you ? Just because something works does not mean that it cannot be improved ."

"You are teaching me ? What do you know?"

"More than you" Shuri says as she walkes away.

"I can't wait to see what update you make for your ceremonial outfit" T'Challa teased

While Shuri was walking away she raised a middle finger at her older brother .

"Shuri!"

She immediatly placed her hand down "Sorry , Mother ! "

"How are you feeling today Mama?"

"Proud , your father and I would talk about this day all the time .He is with us and it is your time to be king."