𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Everett was getting ready to leave to go to a Casino and was fixing his tie when (Y/N) came into the room.

"All things are set up dad."he said as Everett turned to him.

"Thanks.I'll see you later okay? Take care." Everett said as he walked down stairs.

"Make sure and lock the door if you ever leave to go anywhere else in the hotel." Everett said opening the door."Yeah , I will . Peace out" (Y/N) said while doing the piece sign.

Everett smiled as he walked out and left to go to the Casino.

Location : Busan , South Korea .

Okoye , T'Challa and Nakia drove in an area which looked more like a market area.

They got out of the vehichle and Nakia lead them to where they had to go.

"This way" Nakia said as she pointed to where they had to go.

"Bast willing , this thing will go quickly....and I can get this ridiculous thing off my head" Okoye said in disgust as she flicked some of the wig hair out of her face.

"It looks nice , Just whip it back and forth." Nakia said with a small grin .

"What??It's a disgrace."

They continued to walk until they stopped by a lady who was giving food to her customers.

"Hello Sophia" Nakia said "Good to see you."

The lady looked at Nakia with a serious face as she looked at T'Challa and Okoye.

"Who are these two?" Sophia asked

"My friends from Kenya.Very deep pockets.They're good."

"Good for trouble....like you?

Nakia nervouly smiled at Sophia but Sophia then smiled back and signaled at another guy who then opened the curtain for them to pass.

"Thank you" Nakia said with a warm smile as she walked off. Okoye and T'Challa suspiciously looked at the lady before walking off to the area.

Nakia , T'Challa and Okoye passes through the security scanner as two doors opened and they saw inside the Casino.

They looked down at the area.

"Spread out.The buyer is likely already here."

Okoye walked on her own first and Nakia and T'Challa walked down the stairs.