𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

T'Challa and Shuri were now in the Palace in the throne room with the council.

"Is this man Wakandan or not?" One of the council men asked."Tell us what is going on." another one said.

Two doors opened , revealing Erik , W'Kabi and a few other Wakandan men.

W'Kabi held Erik's arm as he brought him slightly closer to the council.

W'Kbai stepped away as T'Challa spoke to Erik        " Speak ."

"Speak." W'Kabi transalates for Erik , though it was actually unessasary.

"I'm standing here in your house...serving justice to a man who stole vibranium and murdered your people." Erik started."Justice your King couldn't deliver."

T'Challa got up , upset by Erik words as the Dora Milje followed.

Erik watched in shock as T'Challa become close to him and started "I don't care that you brought Klaue."

"Only reason why I don't kill you where you stand , is because I know who you are." T'Challa threatned "Now , what do you want?"

Erik then looked away from T'Challa and looked at the throne " I want the throne." He answered as the council began to laugh at him.

"Ya'll sittin up here comfortable.Must feel good.It's about 2 billion people all over the world that looks like us.But their lives are alot harder."

The council was looking at Erik as he spoke "Wakanda has the tools to liberate 'em all."

"And what tools are those?" T'Challa asked him.

"Vibranium....your weapons."

"Our weapons will not be used to wage war on the world.It is not our way to be judge , jury and executioner for people who are not our own."T'Challa answered.

"Not your own?But didn't life start right here on this continent?So ain't all people your people?"Erik asked.

"I am not King of all people.I am king of Wakanda." T'Challa answered him. "And it is my responsibility to make sure our people are safe...and that vibranium does not fall into the hands of a person like you."

"Hmm"Erik looked at T'Challa , understanding what he mean't.

"Son."Queen Ramonda interupted their conversation."We have entertained this charlalan for too long.Reject his request."She stated.

"Oh I ain't requesting nothing.Ask who I am."Erik said.

"You're Erik Stevens."Shuri spoke up and everyone looked at her.