Part 4

The group all flew to a tree and Ronin told them all "Stay here".
Y/N shook her head I want to come with you"

Ronin sighed at the pure determination on her face "Fine" she followed him inside and they saw a frog order "Go throw him to a snake"

Ronin chuckled as they walked forward "No, snakes just swallow you whole. Now, if you put him in a hornets' nest, that's a show."

The frog smirked "Ah, look, it's Ronin, defender of the weak... pooper of parties, here to ruin the fun."

"I didn't ruin all of it. I let you hit him. Twice." He reminded them then he waved his hand "Hop along now, little foggy."

The frog glared at him as he threatened "Easy, Ronin, it's a big forest out there. Even Leafmen gotta sleep." He left taking his gang with him.

The brown haired man looked at Ronin and scoffed "You're wasting your time, I'm not coming back."

Ronin shook his head unbothered "I'm not askin'." Y/N looked at them. Clearly they didn't have a very good relationship.

"O, I see. The old reverse psychology. Make me feel guilty, get me to beg you." He said shaking his head.

"We didn't come for you." Y/N told him clinging to the pod as he spotted her.

"The queen is dead." Ronin told him slowly. The man's face fell "What? How?"

"Boggan ambush." Ronin explained.

The man stammered "Ronin, I don't know what to say. She was your... I'm sorry. What's gonna happen to us, to the forest?"

Ronin sighed "If we don't get her and the Pod to Nin Galuu's, the forest will die."

"Let me grab my saddle." He said about to leave.

Ronin laughed making Y/N look at him weirdly "What? No. I didn't ask for your help."

"Really?" The brown haired guy asked "'Cause it sounds like you could use a rider with my--"

"Ability to absorb punches?" She asked him pointing to his faint bruise around his eye.

Ronin laughed and turned serious "The situation's desperate. Let's make it hopeless."

"All right, well, who's with you? Who's ridin' point other than her?" He asked Ronin.

The hummingbird flew in with MK, Mub and Grub all messing around. Y/N watched as her sister slipped off the saddle. She spotted them and waved awkwardly.

"Get your saddle." Ronin told him with a sigh.

He nodded "I'll get my saddle." When they had all saddled up MK and Y/N flew with the brown haired boy while Ronin flew with the slug and snail.

"Hey, I'm Nod, by the way." Nod introduced himself with a small smile.

"Hi. MK." She said gesturing to herself "Y/N." She gestured to her sister "Yeah. Could you just face the way the bird's drivin'?"

"No, don't worry." Nod said smiling at Y/N "She practically flies herself."

"Great, 'cause as much as I love it this whole bird-ridin' thing's new to us." Y/N said

"Are you serious? We gotta fix that. Here, put your arms around me." He offered.

MK just glared at him as he smiled flirtatiously. She already had a slug hitting in his sister she didn't need whoever his guy was doing it too. "We just met you." She reminded him.

Nod chuckled "Okay, but you're gonna wanna hold on to somethin'." Suddenly the bird dived down making MK scream. She clung to Y/N who was clinging into Nod. Unlike MK she was smiling and cheering.