Various Unwanted Things

Wednesday Addams has plan in the making.

Said out loud, it's a rather simple plan. It's one for revenge, really. Giving back what she received at the cost of her pride, self-certainty, and ability to regulate and control her emotions. Yes, unfortunately, she loses each of these things the more she's around Tyler. It's a big problem.

So now, here she is, trying to figure out what makes him tick, what gets under his skin the way he does with hers.

Sadly, her attempts at driving him out from her space with "kooky" things seems to be entirely failing. In fact, it just appears to draw Tyler closer, something that left her embarrassingly staring at him aghast, her chest tightening.

Wednesday can not be the only one experiencing the metaphorical sensation of her stomach twisting into knots as she's pushed out of her safe circle for emotions, Tyler making fer feel various unwanted things.

She needs to know what exactly will leave him without words, uncomfortableness sweeping over him in representation for how she was when Tyler stumped her.

In short, make Tyler be subject to the same emotional vulnerability and conflict.

It's only fair.

To start herself off, Wednesday sits up properly in her chair, tapping her pen on her desk, trying to recall any obvious dislikes Tyler has.

Desperate times, apparently, she's sitting in her house willingly spending her own time thinking about him.

But it's only to get back at him. Of course.

Wednesday stares at the dark wooden surface of her desk, polished and occupied by a sheet of paper in case she needs to take some physical notes.

Nothing comes up and Wednesday blinks.

She instantly widens them, keeping them open like she's just seen something worth her being surprised. Unfortunately that is the case.

Who knew blinking would lead to seeing Tyler, standing in front of his chair, sliding off his brown jacket.

What's even more upsetting is how whatever camera angle this may be is focused first on how his shoulder blades and muscles look, under his black shirt, as he removes his jacket, sliding down his arms and back smoothly.

Not enough?

The second focus is his only recently discovered tattoos, barely peeking out from his short sleeve, almost making Wednesday feel the same sense of shock. Well, not exactly shock in itself.

Embarrassingly so, Wednesday has lowered and lowered to new levels she never knew existed. All because of Tyler Galpin's arrival.

Wednesday has found herself curious. She, as much as she doesn't approve of her own mindset for this, wants to know what his tattoos are. It's a tragic confession, but Tyler's mysterious tattoos have intrigued her.

No matter this fact, she does not need her mind to flash her with images and visions of past events, painfully digging up thoughts she's actively trying to bury.

Believe Wednesday when she says she never watched Tyler remove his jacket with the perspective of admiration for the sight.

Rather, the truth is she was giving him a unforgiving side glare full of resentment.

It's a statement of honesty and nothing but that.

Wednesday nearly groans out loud, purely from the building frustration she feels boiling within, naturally accompanied by a small but certainly present oncoming headache.