Chapter 8

Only making it into the kitchen, Fletch picked up Wesley and sat her back on the counter. With her legs wrapped around Fletch's body and hands tangled in her curly blonde mess, Wesley leaned her head back as Fletch kissed her softly down her neck. She let out a low moan as Fletch started making her way back up her neck and to her lips.

She parted her lips ready for Fletch to enter her with her tongue. In one smooth motion, Fletch ripped Wesley's t-shirt off and threw it in the floor. Her eyes wondered all over Wesley's body. "You are so beautiful." Fletch said before kissing Wesley with more intensity than before.

Fletch roamed her hands and her mouth over Wesley's body. She slowly made her way to the perfect mounds on Wesley's chest. She took in one, sucking gently then nibbling turning it into a peak. Wesley lets another moan, "Fle-" Fletch immediately turns her attention to the other doing the same. This time with a little more force.

Leaning her head back on the cabinet, Wesley lets out a pleading moan. "Please." She says breathlessly.

"Please what?" Fletch asks as she slowly works her hands down Wesley's body. "Tell me what you need."

"I need you to fuck me." Wesley says.

Fletch helps Wesley take her sweatpants off and not a second later her panties too.

"God you're so beautiful." Fletch says and she lowers her hand to the peak of Wesley's legs. Wesley's let out a deep sigh as Fletch slid one finger through her folds.

"Look at you," Fletch said pulling her hand up in between them so Wesley could see it. "Already so wet for me." Before Wesley could speak, Fletch lowered her hand back down and slowly entered a finger into Wesley. Letting out a surprised moan, Wesley grabbed onto Fletch. Fletch's sturdy body the only thing keeping Wesley from falling over.

Fletch entered another finger earning more moans from Wesley. "Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my fingers."

Fletch increased the speed and intensity, kissing Wesley all over. Wesley soon found herself ready to cross over the edge, "I- I'm going to cum."

"Come for me." As soon as the words left Fletch's mouth Wesley reached her climax. Riding out every last drop of it with Fletch's fingers still deep in her.

Fletch finally released Wesley. "Oh, how I've missed those sweet noises you make." She said planting small kisses over Wesley's face.

After catching her breath, Wesley took Fletch's face into her hands. "My turn." She said then kissing Fletch before she could object.

Jumping off the counter, Wesley grabbed Fletch's hand and led her towards the bedroom. Wesley wasn't one to take control during sex, but this was different.

Before they could make it down the hallway, Fletch had Wesley pinned against the wall licking and biting her lips. Earning her dominance back, she whispered into Wesley's ear, "I want more first."

What was Wesley doing? Was this a good idea? She was in too deep now. They spent all those years apart for basically no reason. She forgives Fletch for what she did. All she wants right now is the other woman. And she had that.

They made their way into Fletch's room. Wesley tugged at Fletch's shirt which slid off her with little effort. She let her eyes wonder all over Fletch's body. She still wore the same type of sports bra she did all those years ago. 

Fletch slowly backed Wesley up to the bed and playfully pushed her onto the bed. She pointed her finger at Wesley, "Wait here," she then bent down placing a deep kiss onto Wesley's mouth. "Please." She said as she rose back up.

Wesley watched as Fletch entered the bathroom. She didn't close the door behind her but Wesley still couldn't see what she was doing. She heard packaging open, and the sink run for a minute.

When Fletch returned to the door way, Wesley's mouth dropped open. Her eyes immediately dropped to the black strap-on in between Fletch's legs. Barley able to form words, Wesley let out a single word, "Please."

Fletch slowly made her way to the bed where Wesley was waiting. Never breaking eye contact, Fletch gently laid Wesley back onto the bed her hands on either side of her head. With every moved she made; the strap barely touched Wesley's sensitive clit.

Fletch took her time knowing how bad Wesley wanted it. She kissed Wesley then asked, "Do you want this, Wes? It isn't too late to stop." Seeing a little unease in Wesley she reassured her, " Don't worry. I just opened this and washed it."

"Do I want to know why you had an unopened strap in your bathroom?"

"You are the only other girl that has been here since that day." Fletch said with a reassuring voice. "I got this because I was hoping I would end-up right here."

"You knew it wouldn't take much to get me in bed!" Wesley said scooching out from under Fletch. Was she mad about that? Not really, but Fletch did have a lot of making up to do.

Putting Wesley back into the position she was in before and, what seemed to be purposeful, rubbed the tip of the strap up and down Wesley's slit Fletch made the next thing very clear.

"Like I just said, I was hoping I would have you right here just like this. Whether it was now or in five months, I planned on getting my girl back."

"Your girl?" Wesley questioned trying her best not to show how that made her stomach flutter in a million different ways.

"When I'm finished with you tonight," Fletch paused and leaned down to whisper in Wesley's ear "you and that dripping pussy will belong to me."

Author Note:

Hello all! Thank you for reading this far in my first story! And... My first spicy chapter!! There is plenty more to come.

Please comment if I made any errors and please, please comment any suggestions! Again, this is my first story so please be kind.

Always stay kind!