Chapter 12

Wesley was in heaven. She had tasted the most beautiful woman she has ever seen. Though it wasn't the first time, it was the first time in a very long time.

Wesley had been with other women since Fletch but no one tasted that good. No one looked that sexy from her view. No one got that wet for her.

Fletch flipped Wesley over and pinned her down on the bed.

"Now what the hell am I going to do with you?" She said with a smirk.

"Anything you want." Wesley said with an attitude that screams 'I just made you cum twice.'

"Don't tease me, Wesley. I would love to have my way with you." Wesley squirmed under Fletch's grip.

"Oh, would you like that too?"

"I would love that, Hayden."

"You know how very sweet my name sounds coming from those gorgeous lips. What you don't know is how much I would love to take you to my house." Fletch began kissing Wesley.

In between kisses Fletch continued getting Wesley worked up.

"I have a very special place I haven't got to use yet."

She began trailing kisses down Wesley's neck.

"It's a large room. With lots of playthings."

Wesley's breath deepened. She knew what kind of room Fletch had. She had one built in her new house for the exact same purpose.

"Right in the middle of the room," Fletch slid the straps of Wesley's bra off of her shoulders exposing her nipples.

"I have this four postered bed. It has deep red silk sheets."

"Please." Wesley begged.

"Please what? What do you need Wesley?"

"I need you to touch me."

Fletch took one of Wesley's nipples in between her teeth. She gently bit down erecting a hushed moan from Wesley.

"Don't you hold those sweet, sweet sounds back."

Fletch then took Wesley's other nipple in between her teeth and bit down a little harder. This time Wesley let out a sturdy moan.

"Those sweet noises tell me what makes you feel the best. And OH how I have missed them."

Fletch sat up pulling Wesley up with her. With one hand she unclasped Wesley's bra, throwing it in the floor.

"Tell me how I can make you feel good, Wes." Fletch said then resumed kissing Wesley.

Wesley tilted her head back allowing Wesley to kiss her neck.

Wesley had quite a few other partners since she left Fletch. However, with those partners, she took a more domineering role. She found that she most certainly preferred the other way around but she refused to let anyone take that role other than Fletch.

She felt that side of her was meant for Fletch and Fletch only. She wanted to give Fletch all she had - mind and body.

She wasn't ready to give Fletch that full control back yet. Trust in that aspect has to be full with absolutely no worries. And with the recent stress brought upon Wesley, it was not a good idea to get too deep into that.

She wrapped her arms around Fletch and kissed her deeply. She urged her tongue in between her lips. When Fletch returned the favor, she sucked on her tongue making Fletch tighten her grip around Wesley.

Wesley pulled back from Fletch and looked towards the bedside table.

"I want you inside me now."

Fletch let a big grin spread across her face. She hurriedly got up and opened the drawer retrieving the black strap-on.