Chapter 9

Wesley was unable to produce words from her mouth. She knew what she wanted to say, but when she went to speak all that came out were small moans. She had missed all the control Fletch took. She missed being able to completely let go.

"Look at me." Fletch commanded. "Get out of that pretty little head, be here with me." Wesley shook her head then replied, "Yes Fletch, I'm here with you. I don't want to be anywhere else but with you."

"And I don't want to be anywhere else but with you." Fletch kissed Wesley, slowly adding her tongue to the mess. After a few moments, they both came up for air. "You're so beautiful." Wesley said as she pushed Fletch's curls behind her ear.

Fletch sat up. She was straddling Wesley's naked body with the black strap-on teasing Wesley with every move. She leaned over to the bedside table and grabbed a black hair-tie. She hurriedly tied up her mess of curls into a small bun on the back of her head.

"There," Fletch said "now I can see your beautiful self." She leaned down and began kissing Wesley. First, slowly then with more intensity. She made her way to Wesley's mounds and took in one nipple. Swirling it with her tongue, sucking and gently biting it. She skipped the other because she was more invested with what was so desperately waiting for her at the peak of Wesley's legs.

One she reached Wesley's peak, Fletch wasted no time to taste her. She licked Wesley up and down. She found her way to Wesley's entrance and entered it with her tongue. Not nearly deep enough by the way Wesley rose up into Fletch.

After that Fletch made her way back to Wesley. "Do you want to see how great you taste?" Fletch asked.

"Yes." Wesley replied.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I want to taste myself."

Fletch then rubbed her index and middle finger through Wesley's folds just enough to earn a slight moan from Wesley. Fletch raised her fingers up to Wesley's mouth. Before Fletch could speak Wesley took Fletch's fingers into her mouth and began sucking them.

"Good girl." Fletch said.

Fletch got back on top of Wesley. She pulled her hand away from Wesley's mouth and kissed her. While kissing, Fletch guided the strap-on towards Wesley's entrance.

"God-"Wesley said, "Please Fletch."

Without hesitation, Fletch entered Wesley with one move. At first, she thrusted slowly. Once she felt Wesley could handle more, she began to speed up and deepen her thrusts.

"Look at me, Wes." Fletch said as she continued to deepen herself into Wesley. "You feel so good wrapped around me."

In between moans and breaths, Wesley spoke "Deeper, please. Please."

Fletch pushed in the last inch or so of the strap.

Within seconds Wesley was screaming. "I'm going to-" Before Wesley could finish her sentence, she dug into Fletch's bare back and arched her back.

Not a second later Fletch was joining her as they both came crashing down.

After they both returned from their high, Fletch slowly pulled herself out of Wesley. She then took of the strap-on tossing it to the side.

"Come on, lets run you a bath." She said to Wesley who was still trying to catch her breath. Fletch got up from the bed and helped Wesley to the bathroom. She leaned her up against the sink.

"Wait here, I'll run the bath." Fletch said. She started the water carefully checking the temperature of it. Once she was pleased, she grabbed the bubble bath from the side of the bathtub dumbing a bit into the running water.

Once the bath filled, she helped Wesley in. "Thank you, Fletch" Wesley said as she sunk down into the water.

"Thank you." Fletch said planting a kiss on Wesley's head before turning to grab a washcloth from the cabinet.

"Join me please." Wesley said sitting up creating room for Fletch behind her.

"Are you sure?" Fletch questioned.

"Oh my god, Fletch. You literally just destroyed my pussy get in with me now!"

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." Fletch giggled.

Fletch got in and sat down behind Wesley. Wesley leaned back on Fletch and let out a sigh. She looked up at Fletch and carefully said her next words. "I want to give us another try."

Fletch wrapped her arms around Wesley.

"I want that too, Wes."

Author Note:

Hello again!:)

I hope you enjoy this short spicy chapter. I would love feedback and suggestions! I am still new to writing and have already found many mistakes. I do my best to correct errors as soon as I see them. 

Always Stay Kind!