rin

rin asked you one last time if it was final. after that he doesn't say much in fear that you would change your mind. needless to say, he was impatient. his first kiss with you, your first kiss with him.

he would've initiated if you didn't beat him to it. as you-without thinking twice-sat on his lap. he didn't mind. circling his arms around your waist. leaning in but halting immediately when he notices your slight attempt to pull away. he manages to not stammer when he calmly asks if he was at fault. you simply shook your head no with a smile. and before he asks or initiates further, you place your palm gently covering his eyes. he doesn't bother questioning you. he thinks you feel more secure like this. so he lets you take the lead.

rin hesitates when the moment finally arrives. he's just as inexperienced as you. and while he's taking his time to think what to do next, he hears a chuckle. it leaves him confused. if your lips are on his, how did you-?

you take your palm off that covered his eyes and he sees you with a very cheeky smile, holding back your laugh. instead of your lips, you had placed two fingers on his lips. and he can't even find it in him to scold you in any way while you laugh at his very-very-flushered-in-an-angry-way face.

[btw yes i put a cross on that hello kitty's face. ive always fucking hated that fugly kitten of a bitch]