isagi, barou, shidou

how the protective blue lock brothers(isagi, barou and shidou) would react to their sister dating.

ISAGI YOICHI

• yoichi initially thinks it's great that you’re learning german to engage with his teammates. but soon he notices you using the phrases and idioms which kaiser uses. when he confronts you, you nervously explain it's just to get to know the team better, but your reaction gives you away.

• feeling protective and betrayed, yoichi vehemently declines the relationship, insisting that you break it off immediately due to kaiser's reputation. you reluctantly agree to end things, but secretly, kaiser you continue to have a little affrair. yoichi remains suspicious and vigilant, but you and kaiser manage to keep your relationship hidden, meeting discreetly to avoid detection.

BAROU SHOUEI

• surprisingly approving, seeing kunigami's strong moral code and respectfulness. shouei would still maintain his intimidating persona to keep kunigami on his toes.

• during family dinners, shouei would subtly test kunigami with intense stares and cryptic comments, ensuring he never let his guard down. he'd remind kunigami of the consequences should he ever hurt you, his voice low and menacing.

SHIDOU RYUSEI

• initially, ryusei is infuriated. he’s used to being the center of attention, and seeing you with someone like nagi—whom he views as a lazy, aloof player—irritates him. he’ll be vocal about his disapproval, grumbling and making sarcastic comments whenever nagi is mentioned.

• amused but skeptical. shidou would joke about nagi being too lazy to properly date anyone, but he'd keep an eye on them to ensure his sister is treated. ryusei would often drag nagi into activities to test his commitment, while nagi remains laid-back, stating your presence makes everything worth the effort.