how trustworthy are blue lock boys with your personal diary?

barou shoei—trustworthy

barou finds your diary, returning it to you with a stern look, "don't leave your things lying around. people might not be so nice."

kunigami rensuke—trustworthy

kunigami finds your diary and keeps it safe until he can return it to you. "i found this, didn't read it. no, i didn't read anything," he says earnestly, handing it back without a second thought.

isagi yoichi—moderately trustworthy

you accidentally leave your diary in the locker room. isagi finds it and brings it back to you, saying, "you left this behind. i didn't read it, but i was curious. can i take a look?"

mikage reo—moderately trustworthy

if reo finds your diary, he sure is tempted to read it but ultimately decides to respect your privacy only after reading where he's mentioned. "you left this behind. figured you'd want it back safe and sound."

itoshi rin—somewhat untrustworthy

you leave your diary on the bench during practice. rin notices and picks it up. out of curiosity, he reads a few pages where he's mentioned. when he returns it, he tries to give advice based on what he read, saying, "you should be more careful with your things. and maybe think twice about some of the stuff you're worried about."

bachira meguru—not trustworthy

bachira stumbles upon your diary while looking for something in your bag. he grins and says, "ooh, what's this?" he skims through pages and later teases you about what he read, though he promises not to tell anyone else.

nagi seishiro—not trustworthy

nagi notices your diary left out in the open. out of boredom, he skims through a few pages. later, he nonchalantly mentions some details he read, much to your dismay. when you confront him, he just shrugs, "i was bored, didn't think it was a big deal."

oliver aiku—not trustworthy

aiku finds your diary and reads it out of curiosity. he later uses some personal details he found to tease you, hinting that he knows more than he should. when you confront him, he just smirks, "your secrets are interesting."

itoshi sae—not trustworthy

sae sees your diary left on a table and glances through a few pages out of curiosity. later, he casually mentions something you wrote, causing you to realize he read it. when confronted, he shrugs, "it's just words, don't take it too seriously."

michael kaiser—not trustworthy
kaiser sees your diary and, driven by his competitive nature, reads it to find out more about you. he later hints at the contents during a conversation, making you realize he read it. he smiles slyly when you confront him, "information is power."