[001]

wow - hyunjin, leeknow, felix

"blown away"

  I FINISHED writing the last two lines and clicked the top of my pen in happiness. I put the pen on top of the paper and opened my water bottle to quench my thirst.

I put the opening into my mouth and gulped down some of the water when the wind blew by, lifting the paper and taking it away.

Quickly spitting the water back into the bottle and closing it, I put it down and ran after the light brown paper.

I ran past hallways and empty classroom, since it was break time, all until I stopped in front a guy. His face held my letter.

Quickly trying to snatch it away, I reached my hand out but before I could, he swatted my hand away and took the paper out of his face.

"What's this? All decorated with hearts. Hmm... is it a love letter?" He smugly looked at the letter.

"Even if it is, it's not for you," I attempted to snatch it back. He took a few steps back shaking his head.

He opened the letter and looked like he read through it and smirked at me.

"GIVE IT BACK" I snapped, trying once again to get it back.

"Fine fine bitch. Here you to," He tosses it into my face and leaves me there as he walks away and disappears into the crowd.

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞