[002]

boy - theboyz

"nothing's going in"

I STARED at the question one last time before crumpling up yet another piece of paper, shooting it into the bin.

Pulling my hair and silently screaming in frustration I slammed my hands into the table and got up. I walked out of my room with my hands clenched. Why did math have to be so hard?

What did I do so wrong for math to be mean to me like this? I decided I needed a quiet, serene walk so I popped in some headphones and took my dog, Neon, out with me.

Neon was a dog who was trained in protection training so he could save me from any creepy man out there. So whenever I had to go alone somewhere, he's my plus 1.

Neon matched my pace as we stepped onto the stone pathway and walked, slowly. I took a deep breathe of nature, pollution and- actually no, just pollution.

Sighing, I decided to use my eyes and took in the beautiful scenery of all the trees and plants. I've been a huge fan of nature and plants and one day I dream of having a mansion with a huge garden!

On the way, I decided to stop a nearby Seven Eleven for a bottle of coke. After paying I came out and opened the- no, tried to open the bottle. It's not that I'm weak, it's that my hands are too sweaty.

One more time, wiping my hands on my shirt I tried. I'm a failure in life.

"Need some help?" I turned around trying to find the voice.

"Up here," I heard someone snapping their fingers. I look to my right and there that bitch was, the d!ckhead that stole my love letter. Well, not technically, but it was still rude!

I thought about it. Should I get help or? I decided to make the choice that would benefit me, even if it would hurt a bit.

"Yes," Shoving the coke bottle onto his chest I folded my arms and waited, staring into his soul. He quickly opened it and handed it to me gently.

"Bye pretty princess," He winked and walked off. Bipolar much? What is with him.

Shaking my head with my eyebrows furrowed, I chugged on some coke with me and Neon walking away back home.

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞