[013]

bad girl - wooah!

"green eyes and a green heart"

KIAN POV:

"CAN YOU guys please keep it down!" I slammed the table in anger. I was trying to focus so hard but Riona and that- that asshole were talking to each other so loudly.

I know I shouldn't be calling him an asshole because he did nothing wrong to me but I couldn't help it. The green-eyed monster was getting to me and by now, it was already tangled into my heart.

"Okay okay, chill dude," Calix looked at me weirdly. Riona looked shocked, her eyes were widened as she gave Calix 'the eye'.

"What?" He shrugged. I'm getting more irritated by the second. I glared at him with all the anger in my heart being visible in my eyes.

"Y-you know what? I-I've got to go- give my pet spider a bath!" He quickly got up.

"But you don't have a pet spi-"

"See you tomorrow!" He cuts Riona off and runs out.

Finally, he's gone.

"So, he's your rebound guy huh," Riona tilted her head and furrowed her eyebrows.

"You know what I'm talking about. Calix," I looked at her and sighed. She gasps and her nervous expression turns into a happy one?

"Are you... jealous of Calix?" She smiled at me.

"Obviously. He seems way more important to you than me." I turned the other way and pouted.

"Oh my god, your so cute!"

"Well if you really thought that way you wouldn't have suddenly bring him into the picture," I turn back and pout at her. She laughs and ruffles my head.

She stood up and hugged me.

"Ahaha, don't worry! He won't be interfering with us anymore," I gave her a weird look and cocked an eyebrow up.

"Are you sure?" She nodded.

"I'm sure. This time," She smiled. I didn't know what she meant by the last two words but I hope it's something good.

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞