[003]

bboom bboom - momoland

"it's not it"

WALKING INTO the room I breathed in the fresh smell of hard work as the air conditioner's cold air brushed past my face.

Putting down my things, I walked over to my favourite senior.

"Hello again Rin Tan Williams," I embraced her into a hug. Hugging me back, she gave me a deadly glare. Because I got her name wrong.

You see, her real name is Hinata Rin but one day, 'Rin Tan Williams' just came through my mouth since I somehow forgot her full name.

Since then, this was how I addressed her. She gets annoyed be she deals with it because she loves me.

Taking out my laptop and heading over to Anushka, I asked her if she'd memorised all the light cues yet. She gives me a shy smile and shakes her head.

Sighing I reminded her again to do so. Our big day is only in a week and she still hasn't done her job. I put my laptop down so Anushka can try to remember the cues as I walked toward the rest of the members who were practicing their lines.

"How's it going?" I asked them, standing beside Arya.

"It's going so bad," He furrows his eyebrows and run's a hand through his hair in frustration.

"Could I help?" I asked teaching my hand out for the script. He passed it to me and nodded.

I began to read out the other actors' lines so Arya could practice. I stood farther away from him to check if he was projecting his voice.

"Louder," I shouted to him. He tried again.

"Louder," he tried again.

"Louder," It went again and again, on and on till I stopped and walked closer to him.

"Arya your voice is coming from your throat. It should be coming from your diaphragm." I advised him. 

"Huh? I don't get it?" He replied back with his eyebrows furrowed again. I taught him some vocal exercises and within minutes his voice was loud and clear.

"Thanks Riona!" He smiled. Returning his smile and his script, I walked back to Anushka to practice our cues. Once that was checked I decided to go refill my water bottle as I had nearly only a drop of water left in it.

"Rin! I'm going to refill my water bottle!" Rin gave me a thumbs up, going back to warm up her vocal cords.

I walked out and closed the door behind me, as the hot air hit my face. Slowly walking toward the water cooler, I hummed Kai's Rover.

(A/N: STOP ! IREUMEUN BOREO MR ROVER ROVER ROVER IM COMING OVER OVER OVER)

I stopped at the water cooler, pressed down the button and let the water fill itself inside.
"So we meet again theatre kid," A familiar voice beside me started.

Realising who it was, I clenched my jaw. Why? What did I do so wrong in life? Is it because I didn't like Maxident at first listen?

"How do you kno-"

"Your shirt Juliet," He winked. I rolled my eyes and capped my bottle. I walked off and to my surprise, he followed.

"Can I check y'all out?"

"We're not ready yet. Everyone will be overwhelmed if they knew someone was gonna watch them," I replied, never turning my head in his direction.

"Oh- invite me when y'all are ready," He replies, winks and runs down the stairs. Cocking one eyebrow, I went back into the black room.

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞