An Practical Sanctions.

Last Breath Sans's skull starts to crack, as Gaster is now visible behind him.

Dust Sans fires of a few bones, his power is now boosted by Gaster.

As then Insanity nearly blitzed the 2 humans, now throwing punches, the two humans dodged it as Insanity did another magic infused punch bursting the wall of the corridor. 

The underground starts to glitch up, as many objects such as trees and plants are being deleted.

Insanity looked beyond insane, his deformed face didn't comfort them. Dust now overflowing with energy and magic. All coursing through his body.

Last Breath's blue eye activates even while being controlled by Gaster. Gaster's hands appeared, 2 big ones, 8 small ones.

Never before did the 2 players been so scared. For now their save point is gone.

A moment before the fight starts, they see Phantom Papyrus, Papyrus's half torn head float preparing for battle as well, and Gaster.

The 8 small hands shoot a beam. Starting the fight. 

Insanity starts rushing in at 80 kilometers per hour.

One punch from him and it's all over.

He starts punching so rapidly, you can't even see his punches very clearly. As Insanity was going too fast and crashed into the ground.

They thought they could catch a break. How wrong they were about that.

Last Breath shot 2 blasters.

Luckily for the humans, the universe deleting itself also gives more space to dodge.

As then Dust started spamming blasters and fire balls and spears, it was definitely above 50 for each. 

Dust moved in infusing his body with magic, missed a slash, just barely. It intimidated the 2 hate covered beings, as that attack also created magic slashes bursting through walls.

Last Breath, Dust, and Insanity all shot blasters, creating humongous explosions. The blue and orange bones from Last Breath were going so rapidly, they couldn't afford to dodge it, so they were constantly being hit by them with the KR negation, the regeneration was barely keeping up.

Insanity went punching again, this time shooting off bones of his own. Through the magic overflow, there was an aura surrounding Insanity, a red one.

And Dust was not far off, was he had a purple aura himself. Made of extreme condensed magic.

The tridents created more slashes in the air.

Last Breath then shot off more blasters.

The rain was becoming heavier, explosions here and there.

They were fighting like mad bastards, at some point Insanity got sliced, but he couldn't care less. In fact he didn't even notice it. 

It was just blue and red flashes zooming around, and then another skeleton making it very complex to dodge and counter.

They were blindly running around trying to defend.

While this was what the trio was doing: Spamming blasters.

Blasters are instant in shooting, it can charge up magic to make the blasts more stronger, and has a good hit rate.

It went on for a while when they were starting to run out of magic again. But they managed to separate the Charas.

One of them being the Chara of this universe.