Regretful Genocider vs Enjoyed Genocider.

Killer and Dusttrust are thrown out of the barrier. The barrier closes immediately.

Killer: Ah damn. So, it's you. You know I knew we would meet again I just didn't know it would be so soon.

Dusttrust: Don't say it like we are friends. Your a murderer.

Killer: Aren't you too?

Dusttrust: Yeah. But I'm not coldblooded, unlike you.

Killer: Yeah well, everyone is unique to their own rights. So, are you ready to die?

Dusttrust rushed in with his swords Killer dashes away.

Killer: I'll take that as a yes.

Killer's eyes start leaking hate. Killer summons sharp bones to stab Dusttrust. But Dusttrust slices through them. Killer gets in front of Dusttrust and slashes him. But Dusttrust blocks his knife, also blocking a kick from Killer.

Killer: Well, your doing better than last time for sure.

Dusttrust: And that is all you can do?

Though Dusttrust seems condescending, he actually just barely blocked Killer's strikes and his arm hurts from that kick. Dusttrust is bluffing.

Killer: So you want more? As you wish.

Killer dashes forward again. Dusttrust backs down and summons several blasters. But Killer dodges them and slices through the last one. Dusttrust gets blitzed and punched in the face, he gets sent back a few meters. Killer slashes Dusttrust. Dusttrust pushes Killer off him before he can do anymore damage. Dusttrust summons bones out the ground. Killer dodges them, but a blaster is above Killer as it hits him. But Killer barely takes any damage. Killer's knife starts to glow red and multiple red air slashes are sent. Dusttrust also sents multiple purple air slashes, these slashes cancel each other out. Dusttrust rushes towards Killer, both weapons glowing, they start to engage close combat for several seconds. Killer sends Dusttrust into a building, but then Dusttrust summons his blaster he rides it trying to hit Dusttrust. Killer swiftly dodges all attempts. Killer send an air slash that kills destroys the blaster. Dusttrust jumps off trying to hit Dusttrust with his bones. But Killer stabs Dusttrust right in the chest, he kicks Dusttrust to a building again.

Killer: It's been fun, but I want to check on my boss, as a reward for you entertaining me, I'll make this quick, unlike my usual victims.

Killer summons a goop blaster. Dusttrust is grabbed by the mouth of the blaster, Killer rides on top of it. He summons sharp blue bones from the building they are about to crash in. The blaster smashes into the building, it blasts. The explosion goes for 50 meters. 

Killer: Well then, I'll be going back now.

Killer takes a few steps. But Dusttrust rises up.

"Wait."

Killer: What? You aren't dead.

Dusttrust: You aren't leaving with me here.

Dusttrust says filled with DT.