Hell once more.

Dust: Hey Geno.

Geno: Dust.

...

Dust: Alright, what's wrong?

Geno: What?

Dust: You have that look I had before. What's wrong?

Geno: How did you. Sigh.

Dust: Sit down. It's better to be calm and relaxed.

Geno: It's funny isn't it? You can work on something for so long, and put so much effort into it. Just when you find some hope. Some guy comes along and just blasts it all to smithereens eh? 

Dust: Heh.

Geno: Well you know, not literally make all my efforts into smithereens but. I've been stuck here for, who knows? I've lost count. Months? Years? You don't know the big cap between the time here and the time outside. I've been planning. Searching each corner for the slightest possible flaw. Carefully thinking about my next move. To checkmate Chara. Just ever so recently, I got so far, Classic doesn't suspect me, I've been cornering Chara. It all seems so unreal.

...

Geno: Well, I guess my intuition of this all being unreal. It was true, huh?

Dust: Tell me, who laid waste to your efforts?

Geno: Well, I wouldn't say so much as "laid waste" as I would refer as threaten. He threatened to kill me. I thought I was unkillable, immortal. But my soul, when I was at his mercy. It felt, just like when I got slashed by the human. I cannot speak for sure, but I wouldn't want to test his power.

Dust: Who is he?

Geno: Another version of me. One that's black, has strings from his eye sockets, and glitches all the time. 

Dust: Oh, Error?

Geno: So you do know him. "Error," mentioned he wanted you. He refers me as anamolies, how his job is to delete us all. What a stupid job. But yet, in a way, he felt relatable. Everything about him, seemed like an amplification of how I viewed timelines. I hated them so much. I hated how they cause so much suffering. I wish they could just stick to one original timeline, a world. One timeline, with no. Well. Anamolies.

"Pfffft, heheheh." Laughed Geno.

Geno: Shit. You know, maybe it isn't such a bad thing after all. I never liked this life, determined to fix everything just to be put at the beginning. Maybe what he said was true. The most "determined" thing I can do right now, is die.

Geno started to hold out his soul saying that. However, a hand grabbed Geno's hand off his soul.

Dust: Don't think that way. You are really going to let your efforts be destroyed a single fucking threat. Everything you've done to this pathway. Are you really going to let Chara win? Why don't you fight back against him? You have DT right?

Geno: You see that's the thing, I'm weak. He's strong. I don't care how much stronger I am then a Classic but that man. I tried, I really tried to fight him off but. He demolished me in seconds. I don't have the power to stand up against him.

Dust: But I do.

Geno: What? No, I get your stronger than me but, he. He's stronger.

Dust: That's what you think. How can you judge someone's power correctly from fighting a few seconds? Either way, I also demolished you, in mere seconds.

Geno: I don't know. I still doubt it.

Deep inside, Dust also knew he was weaker than Error. But he saw Geno as his past self. He knew the desperation and sadness of him. He wouldn't let a glitchshit destroy the chance to beat Chara.

Dust: Listen, as long as I guard you. Error will not hurt you. I have a partner as will. You know him.

Geno:...

Dust: Geno! Look at me! Are you going to die like a fucking coward, putting all your friends to an endless loop of suffering?! What about Asgore!? He raised you! What about Grillby, he always knew something was wrong! What about Papyrus!?

Geno: Paps.

Dust: Yes! Papyrus! What about him!? You think dying is good because you can't SEE his head being cut off and stomped?! If you die! He will continue to be fucking tortured, everyone you know will. Just because you can't see someone suffering doesn't mean you can't FEEL them suffering!

Geno looks at the ground.

Dust: So tell me, are you going to surrender everything you've ever fucking cared for, because someone told you to?! You fought against Chara! That shit easily murdered, Undyne! Asgore! People you could never DREAM of beating! But when you became determined to beat her! You stepped up! You, one attack, one defense, lazy piece of shit who eats hot dogs with 7 litres of ketchup during work! You knew you would die! 

Dust: Your the most weakest PATHETIC piece of shit that ever existed in the underground! We both WERE! But how much did you make her suffer huh!? You didn't give up then. What was the result!? You killed her more than 300 fucking times! Are you really going to give up against some random lookalike with strings, even when you have EVERYTHING to beat him! Tell me, Geno. What matters more!? Your selfish opinions? Or your entire species existence!? Tell me, Geno! What are you going to do?! Are you going to lay in heaven looking down on your people suffering!? Or are we going through hell once more!?

Geno: I, I'm going to hell, once more.

Dust: Good! Sigh. Guess I'll be living here for the most time. That's gonna be quite annoying.

Geno: Why are you complaining? You've been through more shit than this. Everything we've suffered for have payed off, and will pay off. Stop complaining with your bitch ass. And notify your partner you'll be staying. After all, tell me what matters more? Your selfish opinions? Or an entire species existence?

Dust: Heh, yes. Keep your spirits high, just like that.