GlitchTale Part 1.

Throughout the month. Dust Sans had been hopping over AUs. He learned about the existance of Error and Ink. There were many interesting AUs and also other stuff he learnt. Such as stuff like AU battles. There is a specific universe open for AU battles. Where they send the most powerful monsters and humans to engage in battle. These happen each 5 years. Surprisingly, it was very near.

He decided to not reveal his identity. He may get targeted by Error or Ink due to the massive threat he might pose. Stacking Insanity, Dust, and Last Breath results in a massive power boost. If a gorilla 4x more powerful than one human can take from 75 - 100 humans. Then Dust could take atleast 70 of his former selves. Not even Ink or Error could kill him with ease.

Many battles were filmed off Ink vs Error. They were really strong. Dust thought he can't beat them. Which in base is true. Though activating Last Breath's form would certainly be debatable. He doesn't realize he has access to that power.

But after that, he also discovered interesting AUs such as concepts of Swap and Shift. Whose roles have been switched.

However, what he spent the most work on was defeating genociders. He helped fix genocide timelines, his determination was large so it would override beginner humans. He can't overload DT levels similiar to his Chara's though.

Often some people in a squad would be sent to help fight genociders. He learned about them too. But only if the leaders of the Omega Timeline approved. They are lots of genocide timelines. Some of the more well known genocide fighters are Dream Sans. An alternate version of him. And Ink too. But that's about it. There is a huge gap between Dream Sans, and whoever is a rank below him as genocide fighters. The Omega Timeline preferred quality over quantity. Because many people in the past signed up for it since the pay was high. Many of them died being too weak. So now you have to study about Alternate Universes and have a degree of "Genocide Fighting" from a university. It might have seemed easy but from what he heard of the requirements and physical training. It wasn't so easy. 500 push ups sit ups, and squats everyday. And throughout the years, they go into even more hard training. You would be able to do handstand push ups by the time you get your diploma/degree.

And not just that, you also have to learn strategic ways and cooperation. He wondered why his timeline was never helped. But then again, one time. Chara was covered in blood, and not Dust. Though it's rare, when fighters lose against a genocider, They don't send people there unless requested by the HQ. There are also guilds. The top one being the Star Sanses.

Anyways, he was really making a name for himself. Lots of genocide timelines still reside. That was probably because the genocider got to LV 19 - 20. So if they were to stand a chance against a genocider, they would try to fight them before they reached LV 15. So since he was taking out the LV 20 or 19 genociders easy, he was called the Reaper of Justice.

Dust when he found out: Couldn't they come up with a better name?

Still they couldn't get video footage of him.

The HQ wanted Dust arrested because they do not support vigilantism. If one succeeds, it might influence others.

But don't get me wrong. It's only the people in the genocider fighters that mainly know him. Most people barely pay attention to these stuff. 

Anyways, Dust landed in Glitchtale this time.

Dust: Heh, so Glitchtale. From the news, lot's of genocide fighters won't come here. A lot of them have been killed by those purple blobs. This is a big concern for the HQ if they manage to defeat humanity, if then the HATE might open a portal to the Omega Timeline and cause damages. I heard they were going to send Dream here.

(In my story. It took several days for them to track the location of Betty, so the blobs had become gotten more and more souls, making it more powerful. Especially that big blob, hence Undyne could not fully defeat it. But she did make it weaker.)