Exploiter Encounter.

Note: For Dusttrust, he makes genociders stop by making the players rage quit keeping them in a prison like trap. He made lots of varieties of traps when he was Swap!Sans and since becoming Dusttrust, they seemed to advanced. After a certain amount of time in those traps, the player quits the game, comes back to the game, just to get trapped there again. After some time, the player quits, most fangames have anti-cheats. Most, some do not. It's possible to kill Dusttrust it wouldn't be worth so much time and tries, since he's gaining more and more LV since his determination overrides a small portion of humans who do not have an EXTREMELY large amount of determination. Especially those that just started genocide. On the other hand Dusttrust would also attempt to knock one out and turn them in for money.

Dusttrust: Another one?

Dusttrust has encountered another genocide player. But this one seemed different. Dusttrust just shook off the feeling.

Dusttrust: Well, I suppose I'll make this quick.

Dusttrust blinked, the player was right in front of him.

Dusttrust: Wha-?!

Dusttrust blocked a knife stab. However, he was kicked in the stomach, it also seemed to deal large amounts of damage than usual. 

This player was an exploiter. Just one with very low level scripts. Since high level scripts are easily detectable, unless the universe's or multiverse's code is completely broken to pieces like Kyuuseishu's multiverse. This exploiter has speed, damage, and durability hacks💀.

Dusttrust: (What? They are several times faster than LV 20 humans

Dusttrust: (What? They are several times faster than LV 20 humans.)

Dusttrust, was still underestimating the human. Thinking he could beat the player. Dusttrust summoned multiple bones aiming towards the player. The human easily dodged the bones. Dusttrust summoned a blaster right in front of them. The human got hit but the player was only scratched.

Dusttrust: What?

Dusttrust decided to come at the player himself with his swords. But Dusttrust never had the professional techniques, he doesn't know how to counter if people manage to counter his strike. He never had any real battle training from Alphys (Dusttrust comes from Swap whose Undyne is Alphys). Thus his moves are quite imperfect and focus straight on power. Combined with the stat boosting the exploiter has. He gets stabbed in the stomach.

Exploiter Player: Heh.

The human drags the knife across Dusttrust's torso causing more damage and bleeding. He falls to the ground holding his wound. A blaster is summoned pushing away the player. Dusttrust uses this opportunity to get away. Barely alive and bleeding.