Meeting changes

Ink: Hey woman, are you okay?

Izamu: Ye-yes.

Ink: Ah sorry my bad.

Ink looked away as Izamu wore her clothes back.

Izamu: Thank you sir, but I have to go now.

Ink: Wait! You might want to go back home, you just got assaulted and I have somewhere to go, there's no guarantee you won't get assaulted again.

Izamu stops and looks back at Ink.

Izamu: Sorry I have to go, if I don't then.

Izamu stops for a moment. And then goes before saying anything else. Ink catches up to her.

Ink: Wait! I have an interview there too!

Izamu: You do?

*Actually, Ink held the manager's children hostage and threatening to drop his brand new car on them. When asked what to do to save them? Ink responded quote: "Just play along."

Ink: Can I uhmm get your number it's really hard to get within reach of the company.

Izamu: Sigh, fine.

Izamu knew how hard it was to get in contact with the company. She spent so much time stressing out over the company's response. Izamu and Ink exchanged information.

Izamu: Tell me, have we met before.

Ink: Uhhh no. I don't believe so.

Izamu: Ah well, I guess we'll see each other again sometime. Oh yeah I'll give you a tip, if the employer asks you XXXXXXXXXXX, answer with XXXXXXXX.

Ink: Ah thank you. See you later I guess.

Ink and Izamu went their separate ways within the building. Ink opened the door to the manager. Who was not in a good mood due to what Ink did to him. His name was Brandon.

Brandon: What do you wa-.

Brandon immediately sat straight shocked to see Ink.

Brandon: Please! Leave me alone!

Ink: If I left you alone, your son, your infant daughter, your wife, and you would be 6 feet under. But let's skip that aside for now.

Ink sits down.

Ink: A woman, by the name of Izamu will be coming shortly to your office. Do not let her in or else. You know what will happen. Oh yes one more thing, do it from the order of Grandor.

Brandon: But if I do that the problems will furthe-!

Ink: That or your family?

...

Ink: Would you rather want the miserable life of having to go to literature university, go into debt, then spend your fucking life as a slave thinking he's on the top food chain just because he controls a few lackeys when he's one of the many disposable lackeys within the chain?! So tell me, what will you do?

Brandon: I-I will disagree to Izamu coming in under the permission of Grandor!

Ink: Good.

________________________________________________________________________________

Front Desk: Hello, who is this and what are you here for?

Izamu: I am Izamu and I'm here for the UnderNovela project special meeting.

Front Desk: Thank you.

Front Desk went into call with the manager.

Front Desk: Izamu, Undernovela Project. Is she valid.

...

Front Desk: Is she?

Brandon: No, send her away.

Front Desk: Are you sure? She's part of the Undernove-.

Brandon: Yes just, send her away, please, thank you.

*Call Ended.*

Izamu: So, can I enter?

Front Desk: No.

Izamu: What? May I ask why maam?

Front Desk: That was the bosses orders.

Izamu was shocked.

Izamu: Why, why did the boss? Do this?

Front Desk: I don't know. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave?

Izamu: Please please, can you ask why?

Front Desk: I repeat, please leave.

Izamu just stood there in despair. A she had set so much time on appointments, so much time away from her child. So much all nighters to meet up with the company? She had gone through a dangerous situation, for this? In one second, everything had repeated to her, what she had done for this moment. Just for it all to be turned down.

Izamu: Understood.

Izamu left.

As she went out, Ink was right in front of her. Ink turned around.

Ink: Oh hey! It's you. Did your appointment go well?

Izamu: Sigh. It got cancelled.

Ink: Oh that's sad to hear. Why did they cancel it?

Izamu's fist clenched just very slightly.

Izamu: Grandor, he told to cancel it.

Ink: Why would he cancel it though?

Izamu: Ah don't worry about it. What about your interview? How did it go?

Ink: Great! I got the job!

Izamu: Wow, that's cool, good for you.

Ink: Oh yeah, your interview was the one with Grandor about the really popular series right?

Izamu: Yeah, how did you know?

Ink: Oh, I got a job in that department. Don't worry. I'll try my best to try to get your appointment back up.

Izamu: Thanks. I have to go now. See you soon.

Ink: Yes, see you soon too.

Ink and Izamu both left.

"See you very soon."

________________________________________________________________________________

Note: Alright listen, I have never been on a date before. I don't even talk to know any girls name from my classmates. This might not be accurate.

Meanwhile, PJ and Dusttrust were at a restaurant.

Servant: Hello, what would you like?

Despite being at a fancy restaurant, the servant looked like he got 2 hours of sleep. As PJ and Dusttrust give their orders. Something arrived.

Special Controlled X-Monster: Dusttrust located.