The old times.

Chara: Who even are you?

Dust: I'm Dust. You know, this reminds of the old times. Where I was killed repeatedly.

Chara: I haven't done anything to you. Are you another glitch that remembered? I don't remember you in any of my genocides.

Dust: Well, yes. You could say that. And why would I tell who I am to a demon of a child?

Chara: Well it doesn't matter. I'll kill you, and I'll do it over and over again.

Dust: That's amusing.

Chara: Hmph, now let's see who you truly are.

(ACT)

- Check.

DEF 201502 ATK 571.

Dust Sans (A fusion of 3 anamolies.) Has DT that overrides players. Cannot reset but player deaths result permanently if killed by a greater DT force.

Chara: W-what?

Dust: You look surprised. Perhaps you learned my power.

Chara: Y-y-you, who are you?

Dust: The ACT button didn't tell you my story huh? 

Chara: You can see my ACT button!?

Dust: Well to put it simply, I used to be a Sans who got killed by you endlessly, and I did the same thing as this dude. All because you wanted a new outcome. I go around killing players right now. I used to be with maniac, and a guy who got some help from Gaster. I assume you've heard of him, and encountered him in one of your runs.

Chara: (I'm not getting a good feeling about him..)

Dust: Long story short, they are all apart of me now. And it was all because of your lust of a new ending.

Dusttrust: W *COUGH* who *COUGH.*

Dust: You, just rest there. And you. Don't worry, you'll get a new ending. Right here.

Dust summoned multiple blasters. Chara dodges them. Very barely. And saw the damage the few blasters did. A part of the corridor was completely destroyed, disintegrated, evaporated, decimated. Nothing but the rock underneath it and the sky above it. The destruction stopped right at half a meter before it reaches Chara.

Dust: Hehe. This will be some good fighting, haven't done it in a while. Don't die too quickly, like the others.

Dust summoned a barrage of bones. They go extremely fast, Chara has no choice but to get hit by a few. Chara then almost gets sliced by a glowing purple trident. She backs away quickly. Seeing as multiple pillars are destroyed by the magic it emits. 

Chara: Y-YOU DON'T SCARE ME!

Chara starts running forward to attack Dust. Her knife glows crimson. Dust summons a bone in his hand. They both strike. Chara looks at Dust thinking she got him. But she saw Dust, unscathed, and a piece of her knife on the ground. She looks at her knife in her hand. Most of it was broken apart. She looks up, and sees multiple tri-fears and fireballs coming at her. She dodges them. 

Chara: More than one magic!?

Dust: You aren't dead yet. Your a lucky one, aren't you?

Chara decides to try to run away. But she isn't escaping Dust that easily. Multiple blue and orange bones have blocked the path. She gets hit by multiple spider webs. Spears and purple bones have been sent flying towards her. She quickly dodges, but one bone hits her ribs. Shattering them all. She looks at her items seeing only 2 left.

Chara: F-fuck.

Chara pulls out a Hush Puppy and devours it. Healing most of her HP.

Dust: We all fought you with no items. And you heal almost each time we attack. How pathetic.

Chara dashes forward trying to attack Dust. Dust stands there, and takes the hit.

198642/201502.

Chara is flabbergasted.

Dust: Guess it's my turn now. 

Dust uses his telekinesis to throw Chara far off, his telekinesis is much stronger than Dusttrust's. Chara couldn't resist at all. She is slammed to the wall and roof multiple times before landing on the ground. Multiple bones are sent. She slices through them. A spear appeared too. She slices it head on. Which completely broke apart her knife. Dust then appeared punching her. She blocks it, but though she blocks it. She can still feel the heavy impact, she then gets kicked down. As she swiftly dodges 5 blasters. Through the explosion, lots of fireballs are thrown. She retreats even more. She backs up at the end of the corridor. Chara tries using a spider donut. But Dust tricks her and uses telekinesis to grab it away.

Chara: Damn it. I have no choice but to use this.

Chara's hand glows red. She sticks it into the ground as the ground rumbles and starts to glow red too.

Dust: Well, it's time we wrap it up now. 

Dust summons multiple blasters, and one blaster in front of him. The blaster's energy goes into the one infront of Dust. Dusttrust can only watch.

Chara: DIE!

The 2 attacks were both shot. A huge explosion occurred. As the explosion clears. The corridor was absolutely destroyed. Dust, was the one standing though.

Dust: Done.

Dust puts the spider donut in front of Dusttrust. Dusttrust takes it and eats it. He gets up with his blades up, being very cautious.

Dusttrust: Who are you!?