All I see *a Les Misérable fanfic*

AUTHORS NOTE: hey guys I hope you enjoy this. I would like to say a special thank you to Catherine who endured all those long nights with me, encouraging me to write on. Enjoy

She knew she shouldn't be out alone, she knew there was somebody behind her, that whoever it was had been following her for awhile, but she didn't care, she had to find her, she had to find her sister Eponine. Ponine hadn't been home in two days, even Marius was getting worried. The last words Marius had said to her rung in her ears. "Améile no matter what don't go out alone tonight, people are being reckless these days! Enjolras and I will come to yours tonight to make sure your okay!" but she completely ignored his advice. The nights cold air wiped around her neck, making her shiver. She suddenly felt rough hands push her against the wall.  

She tried to scream, but her mouth was covered. "Ello love! What's a lovely lady such as yourself doing out here on your own?" the alcohol was clear on his breath. She didn't show any fear nor did she feel it. He removed his hand from her mouth and moved it down to her waist. "Get away!" she said in a stern voice.

The man let out a sinister laugh. "Feisty I like it!" he pressed his lips against her neck. She let out a horrified scream, raised her knee to meet with his groin. He backed away in agony. Améile took this opportunity to run but was pulled back sharply by her hair. "Help please!!! Monsieur let me go!" he swung her around and brought his hand to meet with her face. She fell back and hit her head against the pavement. "Get away from her!" someone yelled. Améile looked up to see a tall figure approaching the drunk and punching him. After taking a few blows to the stomach he ran and stumbled away. "Madame are you okay?" the hazy figure approached her. Her head was killing her. Améile brought her hand up to her forehead and felt the blood trickle down her face! The stranger raised his hand to meet the cut her head but she flinched away with the pain.  

"We should get you home and patch that up!" the stranger that seemed so familiar to her, helped her to her feet. "Courfeyrac? " she stumbled backwards feeling the strangers hands on her back steadying her, they walked up a dimly lit street, she could see her protector more clearly. He was talk with long dark curly hair. "Yeah."

She then remembered him from some of the secret meetings at the Café Musain, Ponine would bring her every once in awhile . She also used to play with him as a child with Feuilly, Jean Prouvaire, Joly, Lesgles, Grantaire and Enjolras. Before she met Marius before all the revolutionary crap. Once Courfeyrac and her had grown up they spoke less. Courfeyrac always liked her, always admired her from afar. Her beautiful brown hair that flowed past her shoulders, Her super blue eyes. Courfeyrac supported her as she stumbled on some steps.

When they arrived at her house, to her surprise the candles were lit. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Eponine seated around the table with Marius, Enjoras holding Joleigh's hand. "Po.... Ponine?" She tried walking towards the table but fell back. "What happened to you? I told you not to go out!" Marius ran to her side, so did Eponine. Enjolras ran to the kitchen to get a wet cloth. "I was looking for you! I was worried about you!" Ponine grabbed the cloth from Enjolras and pressed it against her little sisters head softly. "I'm sorry I was busy."

The anger built inside Améile. "What the hell have you been doing that could keep you busy for two whole days and you didn't leave a note, I thought you could have been hurt or have died! You idiot!" she was now crying. "Courfeyrac! What are you doing here?" Enjolras asked. "I saw someone being attacked by some drunk in the dark and rushed to their rescue like the brave hero I am and it happened to be Madame Améile!" Courfeyrac gave a cheeky wink to the boys. "Améile you know you shouldn't leave home alone!" Ponine lectured. "Stop treating me as if I were a child, because if I were a child you wouldn't have left me alone!" Eponine gave a long sigh. "And since I'm not a child I expect you to tell me where you have been!" Marius and Eponine exchanged glances for a very long time. "I think it's time for everyone to go home. Thank you Couf for your help!" They said their 'goodbyes'. "And don't forget theirs a meeting in the café tomorrow if you want!" The boys left leaving the girls to discuss the sudden changes.

"Ponine? Will you abandon me like Mama and Papa?" Eponine got up and sat next to Améile and pulled her into a hug, stroking her hair behind her ear. "Of course not! It's just I got a new job and had to arrange some stuff. I'm sorry I hadn't been there for the past few days, but you have to promise not to go out at night unless your with somebody! I can't afford to loose you now!" "Ponine what sort of job because whatever it is, it looks like it's taken a lot out of you! If you ever need any help I could go in for you!" she shook her head. "I don't ever want you to go near my work your too young and it's dangerous!" Améile pulled away and looked into her eyes. She knew what she was speaking about but she wanted her sister to tell her, herself. "Ponine?" she nodded.... "I'm a prostitute"