③ 𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓯𝓽 𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓽𝓼

When [Y/N] finally leaves shell town, she is sailing to a restaurant in the middle of the sea, but is stopped by a marine ship led by a certain admiral who surely hates his job.

"𝓨-ou look a little familiar..."

"No I don't, it's just your imagination."

"I guess, you're probably right— she is dead."

"What?"

"Nothing...nothing."

-

"Good luck, and be careful out there!!" Ririka yells, waving her arms frantically as proud tears streamed down her face.

I couldn't stop the smile that formed on my lips as I waved my goodbyes to her and Touya—who was watching quietly.

He's always like this...but I can't even complain since I turned out to be similar due to spending the past four years with him.

"[Y/N] don't forget to tell me your adventures when you return!" Rika, Ririka's daughter, squealed out as she jumped while waving happily.

"I will! I will make sure that I have plenty to tell before I come back!!" I exclaimed, the excitement surging through me when I imagine the many adventures I will experience.

"Alright kid, come help move the cargo to the storage room."

Yes, I am on someone else's ship and not my own boat.

The same people from four years ago coincidentally came here for business, and I shamelessly invited myself onto their ship. A few of their new workers complained about a random woman sailing with them, however, I was warmly welcomed by the men who helped me before.

I got to know their boss' name for the first time, Zeke, is what he calls himself. He whacked the young workers' heads before he saluted me when I confidently introduced myself; a warm smile on his face when the flashbacks of that rainy night played in his head.

As the ship continued sailing away, I caught one last glimpse of a minty haired man—he stood a little farther behind Ririka and the others as he watched the ship move. Gulping thickly, I hurried onto the lower deck and began helping sorting the cargo.

"Where are we sailing to, boss?" I ask Zeke, placing a hand on the hilt of my sword—which rested on my hip band.

"Boss?" Zeke raises a brow. "We are stopping by a restaurant in the middle of the sea to drop off some stuff they wanted." He folds his arms against his chest.

"A restaurant in the middle of the sea?!" My eyes widened in surprise.

"Baratie restaurant! It's owned by a dear friend of mine, Zeff! You'll meet him once we get there."

The look on his face was of pure admiration as he began to ramble about his dear friend. I listened quietly, my gaze set upon the gentle waves, and soon I was met with a pair of big round eyes in the distance. A boy wearing a straw hat, and another smaller boy with pink hair; he blinks a few times before turning to slam his fist on top of the other boy's head.

They sat in a small boat as they paddled together— making their way past the ship.

I snorted, watching them through narrowed eyes until they disappeared from my field of sight.

And just when I was about to have a seat, a young man rushed down from the upper deck— an uneasy expression imprinting his features.

I grab him by the shoulder, forcing him to stop his track before he could run to the lower deck. "What is it?" I sternly asked, watching the way he nervously looked around us before speaking.