Chapter 6 - The Festival - Part 2

Neteyams pov -

"So, what would you like to do first?" Aonung questioned. I was too busy looking at all of the sights. It was so beautiful and well decorated.

"Everyone, come here!" Tonowari called out. We made our way over to the dancing area. "You must have someone to dance with, or you can not be here. It can be a friend, mate, or family member. You just have to have someone!"

Everyone quickly got to their partners. "Alright! Let the fun begin!" Tonowari yelled.

"Hey, I'm taking Tuk to the babysitting area. Behave." My mother and father chuckled as they left. They were only taking her there so they could get drunk themselves.

"Hey! Aonung, Neteyam!" I heard Kiri call out as she ran over to us. "Wanna get drunk with me, Roxto, Tsireya, and Lo'ak?!" She giggled.

"Yes!" I practically shouted. She smiled and signaled for us to follow her.

"Neteyam, I don't think this is a good idea." Aonung stated as he pulled me back.

"Okay, party pooper, then don't get drunk, but I am!" I said excitedly as I ran off to join the others. I heard Aonung groan before following behind me.

We all sat down in an area behind a rock, taking shots. I took a lot, more than the rest. "Woah, slow down, Neteyam!" Lo'ak slurred. Me, him, and Kiri were drunker than skunks. Aonung refused to drink so he could get us home safely if needed, Roxto doesn't drink, and Tsireya didn't want Lo'ak to die by doing something stupid.

"Lo'ak, I think it is time for you to head home." Tsireya nervously laughed.

"Nooooo, i wanna stayyyy." He slurred while pouting. I laughed at him.

"Let's get the others home." I heard Tsireya whisper to Aonung and Roxto. While they were talking, I slipped away quickly, taking the bottle of alcohol with me.

I was stumbling everywhere as I walked into the forest area behind three brothers rock.

I decided to try and climb a tree.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Aonungs pov -

"Alright, let's go." I stated. I turned to see that Neteyam was gone. "Shoot!" I stated. I ran over to Lo'ak. "Lo'ak, did you see where Neteyam went?!?!" I questioned frantically.

"I think he went that way." Kiri giggled, pointing towards three brothers rock.

"I'll get Lo'ak home, and Roxto will get Kiri. You go get Neteyam!" Tsireya sighed and rushed me to go.

I quickly started to run over to three brothers rock. When I got there, I saw Neteyam.. getting mad at a tree?

Neteyams pov -

"You stupid tree!" I shouted as I was not sober enough to climb it. I hissed at it. I heard someone walking toward me. I quickly turned around to find Aonung standing there.

"Aonung! This stupid tree won't let me climb it!" I shouted as I started to cry out of frustration.

"Neteyam.. you're too drunk to climb it." He chuckles. I glared at him. I started to take a swig from the bottle I had, but Aonung took it out of my hand and threw it away.

"Aonung! Why would you do that?!" I pouted.

"Because... Neteyam, you're already drunk enough. You don't need it anymore." He sighed. "Come on, let's get you home."

"Noooo, I wanna stay in the forest!" I whined. He pulled my arm and made me walk with him. I tried to pry his wrist off, but he was too strong. "Aonung, I dont want to walk."

"To bad Skxoung." He huffed. I decided to just let my legs give out. He would have to drag me across rocks if I was to walk.

I heard him sigh before I felt myself getting picked up. Aonung was carrying me bridal style. "That doesn't mean carry me." I pushed at him chest. He wasn't going to let go anytime soon.

"To bad, Neteyam. You're the one who stopped walking and I am tired so you're going home." He stated.

"Whatever." I said as I gave up on trying to get out of his arms. I nuzzled into his chest and traced the stars on it. I started to giggle from the fun I was having.

"What's so funny, forest boy?" Aonung questioned as he smiled down at me.

"Nothing, I just like your stars." I sighed. I then realized we had made it. He set me down on my hammock. I looked over to see Tsireya doing Lo'aks braids while he slept peacefully.

He began to walk away, but I grabbed his arm. I shook my head no indicating I wanted him not to leave. He sighed and got into the hammock next to me.

"I'm bored." I sighed.

"Go to sleep, Neteyam." Aonung groaned. I heard a light chuckle from Tsireya.

"Aonung, but I'm not tired!" I whined.

I felt his finger going in between the bridge of my nose up and down. "What are you doing, Aonung?" I yawned.

"Goodnight, Neteyam." He chuckled.

"But I'm not..." I mumbled as I fell onto his chest, falling asleep fast.

Aonungs pov -

"That's a trick mother used to use for you, Aonung!" I heard Tsireya giggle.

"I know, I figured it would make him fall asleep faster." I chuckled.

"Who knew they would get this drunk?" Tsireya chuckled.

"Right, especially Neteyam! He's normally the golden child." I laughed.

We heard some laughter and stumbling footsteps outside of the door. We assumed it was the Sully siblings' parents. Me and Tsireya quickly decided it was time to try and sleep before they heard us.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

921 words!!!

Hope you have a good day!!