What. an. ass

"Oops I'm sorry just making sure you're real "I said in all sincerity as I blushed profusely under his intense gaze.

Awkward silence

Awkward silence

Awkward silence

Awkward silence

Awkward silence

After what seemed like a decade his cold glare broke into an evil smirk "If you wanted me so badly you should have come right up to me pumpkin" he said cockily making my eyes bulge out from the eye socket.

Once again thanks for this lovely shades

"You got it all wrong you smirky asshole it was an accident" I said angrily but my cheeks wouldn't agree as my dimples found their way there.

What. An. Ass

He gave me a one over and said "sureee"with a dramatic eye roll which was super funny.

I was gonna laugh but remembering what he did I changed my smile into a deep frown and pouted my lips.

"Someone ever told you, you look super hot when you're mad pumpkin"he said and i could feel hot wave on my cheeks.

This guy

"Am i forgiven ? "I asked because i didn't want to raise any waves, he seemed like the resident bad boy and i wasn't interested in any sort of drama"

"Yes pumpkin" he said with a grin

"Whoa awesome ....

"But on three conditions" he said with the playful smirk returning to his face cutting me short.

Mental note to my self: this is how sappy romance teen fiction starts, be very careful around this annoying conceited cocky asshole of a smirky pants.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa calm down pumpkin"he said
Oops did I say that aloud

"You didn't realize.....anyways I'll see you around pumpkin"he said and gently caressed my cheek before disappearing into the crowd of students.

What. A. Jerk

Now that all was done with all I had to do was locate my locker .....gosh this mini map is so fucked up.

Somehow I managed to locate my locker after a while but not without a little help from Brittany a new friend I made in the frenzy of all of this......shit hole business.

After all the day's classes I was super tired and pissed cause of today's work. School is hectic than I remember. As if the day couldn't get any worse Brit talked the shit out of me til we got home .

Mom couldn't come to pick me so she suggested I take a bus but Brit offered her mum's car which I readily accepted but now I see it's a really bad choice.

In just three hours she had told me her entire life story and all the gossips from school but out of everything thing she ranted on and on about a certain Yeon-the Korean resident bad boy who that she kept mentioning sounded very familiar.

He sounded like the guy from earlier on but then again I was just a newbie I probably mixed them up.When I told Brit of my suspicions, she just dismissed them saying he never spoke to any girl before, I really prayed and hoped in my heart that he wasn't the one because male leads in all the sappy Romance cliche I've read are always only attracted to the pure and sweet types.

Btw I know I'm sweet

But one of my rules is never get attracted

Q- Have ever been into a cocky and arrogant person

No I've not but I've faced a lot of conceited people.

Vote

Comment

Share
.
.
.
.
.
.
ICECREAM FOR Y'ALL