Chapter 07

Note :- please read the last portion of previous chapter...I have made some changes in it as I forgot to mention a ritual. I thought to skip it as I already published it but this one is too cute to ignore so I edited it.
Also I didn't proof readed as I am really tired to do that right now please ignore my mistakes, I will surely edit it tomorrow.

Happy Birthday user97755962 May God bless you with lots of love and happiness. Thank you so much for encouraging me through your lovely comments.

Happy Reading Folks ❤️

The baarat arrived at Rathore mansion

The Rathores did a grand welcome of baaratis... everyone was impressed seeing their efforts and arrangements

All baaratis went to the tent while Rishiraj , Yashveer & Harshvardhan headed towards the entrance of house where Aarohi's Maa along with all the ladies was standing with a aarti ki thaal.

She did his aarti & then Aarohi's Kakisa did Jhilmil Aarti.

( This is known as Jhilmil Aarti which is done by Bride's Kakisa or Bhabhisa )

" Rishi... your nose will be pulled now " yashveer  whispered in his ear.

And before he can react to his words , Aarohi's Maa pulled his nose lightly while everyone laughed seeing his shocked reaction.

" Ohoo Badi Ma you should have pulled his nose little harder na " Tanisha said coming out from the crowd

" Tanuuu !! " Aarohi's Kakisa warned her

" Okay okay relax mumma " she said with a pout.

" Khamma Ghani Jijosa Hukum "  She joined her hands greeting Rishiraj

" Ghani Khamma Baisa " he greeted her back with a polite smile

"Now Jijosa you have to give me nek otherwise no entry " she forwarded her hand winking at him

" Ok sure...here " He gave her an envelope with some cash in it.

" Bhabha you showed tantrums while giving me nek but you happily gave it to her...itna discrimination "  And here comes  The Drama King Harshvardhan with his famous pout.

" Tu chup hoja nahi to toh jo diye ha wo bhi wapas le lunga with interest "
( Keep quiet otherwise I'll take the money back with interest ) Rishiraj whispered sternly in his ears not wanting to ruin his reputation in front of his in-laws

And after that Harsh didn't said a single word because you know paise ki taakat
( Power of money )

Rishiraj's POV