Bonus Chapter 1

Happy one year to Our Pristine Love
To me !!

I won't say anything because i am actually crying right now. I felt thousands of emotions together while writing this bonus chapter it was whole rollercoaster ride!!

I wrote and published this right away so avoid mistakes. Crying katha is worst so please ignore me and enjoy the chapter.

I'd just go and cry more remembering my babies !!

“ Hukum!!!” my beautiful wife yelled. Well looks angry, mood swings you see. We are pregnant with our baby number too which is our princess. Don't ask me how i know this c'mon. I am the father i know it will be my princess only.

Even Rudra urff Rudraksh, our champ knows he will become a big brother of a cute little sister in few weeks. Yess…Aarohi is nine month pregnant now and the due date is after a week from today.

“ What happened sunshine” i asked with a smile which definitely melts her everytime.

“ Ab aap itna pyaar se bologe toh mein sab bhul hi jaungi na” she pouted sitting on my lap, i kept the laptop aside and adjusted her properly to make her comfortable. She rested her head on my shoulder and i started caressing her back to ease her pain while my other hand is on her belly, feeling our little creation inside her cute tummy.

“ Tell me…what my hukum wants now” i asked pressing a kiss on her forehead. I know she loves forehead kisses and i love everything she loves.

“ I want to eat ice-cream” she almost whispered knowing the answer already. I sighed, it's almost midnight now and my sunshine wants to eat ice-cream now specially when it's a february night.

“ Sunshine no please” i said with uttermost calmness and love. I don't want to scare or intimidate her.

“ But you said you will give me anything i ask for” she said looking at me with those big innocent eyes and stood up only to sat next to me instead of my lap, i gave her a look to come back to me but she didn't.

Haww!!! That's bad !!
I want her close to me right now.

“ Ofcourse i said that but not ice-cream, hukum it's almost midnight now try to understand you will catch cold” i tried explaining her but looks like I failed miserably.

“ Then you are here to take care of me na”

“ That doesn't mean you will fall ill” i fake glared at her, she can't be this careless with her health.

She opened her mouth to say something but a voice interrupted her in middle.

“ Mummmaaa!! Papaaa!!!!”
Yelled our little moonlight running inside the room with a car in his hand. Like all other boys he loves cars too, his toy collection is filled with it. Harsh is a die hard fan of cars that's why he is the one who buys the most cars for him and then both plays together, Rudra is a baby but Harsh also becomes a toddler with him.

Actually not his fault, everyone behaves like a kid with him they forgets their real age when Rudra is with them.

“ Yess my moonlight” i said making him sit on my lap.

“ Papa i…want…ichcleam”
( Papa I want ice-cream ) he said giving me a gummy smile which melted my heart immediately. How did i got so lucky ???

“ Awwwww myy babyy” Aarohi squeezed his cheeks before planting a kiss on them while i just admired my babies.

“ See he is just like me” she winked smirking at me and i chuckled knowing it's true. Rudra just looked at both of us innocently, waiting for his answer.