Chapter 12

~ Ho khidkiaeche se
Dabe paaon neeche se
Jhoote samaajon mein
Jhoote riwaajon mein
Liye hi jaaye koi chance

Shuddh desi desi desi romance
Kameene haay re
Haay re crazy crazy vazy romance
Sharam naa aaye re ~

Let's gossip about Rishi and Aaru on instagram ( dreamyyytales) 😉🤭

Rishiraj's POV

I woke up because of the sunlight slapping my face. Opening my eyes, I saw the most beautiful view.
My wife's sleeping form , cuddling with me.
Her head on my chest and arm around my torso , while my one hand is wrapped around her shoulder and other is wrapped around her tiny waist , her legs resting over my legs.

Now this is SUKOON ❤️

I smiled seeing her pouting in sleep because of the sunlight. She snuggled more into my chest hiding herself from sun. I chuckled at her antics and turned us around so that my back is facing window, shielding her from sunlight.
After sometime when I was busy admiring her she slowly open her eyes frowning, pouting more.

She clearly hates morning !!

I smiled and kissed her forehead softly.
" Good Morning Hukum "

" Umm.. Good morning " she replied sleepily and hid her face in the crook of my neck , closing her eyes again.

I want to let her sleep but we have to get up now otherwise we will be late to leave for tanot.
" Hukum...wake up , we have to leave for tanot naa " I softly whispered trying to wake her by caressing her cheeks.

She hummed and finally woke up smiling brightly at me. But suddenly her eyes widened and she blushed looking down.
I smirked seeing my effect on her.

" What happened hukum ? " I asked her trying to sound confused and innocent.

" Nothing " she whispered smiling and tried to get up but I hugged her more tightly snuggling into her neck.
" Hukum let me go...we have to get ready " she stammered in between looking at me.
I hummed in response and kissed her cheek making a sound.

Getting up she went inside washroom while I headed towards gym.
When I came after about an hour or so I saw her brading her long hairs in hurry.

" Hukum we are late...get ready fast !! I am going down to prepare breakfast ok ? "
She said and hurriedly ran outside after putting her veil while I stood their looking at my cute wifey.
She came back running again and held my shoulders , tip toeing she kissed my cheeks and ran away again.

She will kill me !!!

I grinned like a fool and went inside washroom.
Getting ready in a white shirt and black formal pants I went downstairs rolling up the sleeves.

We all settled down on dining table having our breakfast, not in silence ofcourse we have Harsh and Kuku here.
They are again bickering about some or other thing.
Papa already left for office so Aarohi is also here enjoying her time with us.

" Rishi when are you guys leaving ?" Maa asked me .

" After 2 hours Maa...Sahdev Banna and Tanisha Baisa will come here then we all will  leave and yeah we will return after 3 days as Jaisalmer is a little far and we have to go there by road and then Jaipur to drop Banna and Kuku also we have to visit Nagaana too "

" Okayy " she nodded her head and continued eating.

" Bhabha...can we go Nagaana first? It's just an half an hour distance and I will be with you guys too, otherwise I'll have to leave after Tanot Maata, I also want to visit Nagaana with you all... Please Please Please " Kuku requested me showing her best puppy eyes , and no one can deny this cutie now !!